While waiting for a meeting to begin I pull out my dtek60 and very casually put it on the table, as others start sitting they look at it, but no one says anything, until finally someone asks, what phone is that?.. The new blackberry, it just came out last week , I replied.. Next, everyone (5) people start gathering around taking turns holding it out.. Words used to describe it? Sleek, so slim, better looking than the iPhone, didn't think blackberry would put out a phone this good looking, reminds me of the s7...

Then I proceed to show off the BlackBerry software, including the keyboard, hub and dtek.. I finished my brief demo with a 4K video from YouTube at decent volume.. By then most were super impressed, and one guy kind of indifferent (Apple fan boy)..

When I told them the price, they said it was amazing..

Honestly I had never seen this kind of reaction.. In the past when I brought to the office my new bbs, almost no one cared..

Glad to see this kind of reaction.. I think if they marketed this to consumers and had them on display they could sell quiet a few...
    10-31-16 01:33 PM
    There is not doubt that the features and pricing are great!
    10-31-16 01:40 PM
    That's awesome MoraBoy. I will be happy to show my DTEK60 off at work one day soon as well.
    Cheers!
    While waiting for a meeting to begin I pull out my dtek60 and very casually put it on the table, as others start sitting they look at it, but no one says anything, until finally someone asks, what phone is that?.. The new blackberry, it just came out last week , I replied.. Next, everyone (5) people start gathering around taking turns holding it out.. Words used to describe it? Sleek, so slim, better looking than the iPhone, didn't think blackberry would put out a phone this good looking, reminds me of the s7...

Then I proceed to show off the BlackBerry software, including the keyboard, hub and dtek.. I finished my brief demo with a 4K video from YouTube at decent volume.. By then most were super impressed, and one guy kind of indifferent (Apple fan boy)..

When I told them the price, they said it was amazing..

Honestly I had never seen this kind of reaction.. In the past when I brought to the office my new bbs, almost no one cared..

Glad to see this kind of reaction.. I think if they marketed this to consumers and had them on display they could sell quiet a few...
    10-31-16 01:42 PM
    This phone is a steal for the price. I hope they're able to get top reviewers like MKBHD to do videos on the phone to spread the word. They need a couple of top video bloggers to give them a good review and it will go a long way.
    10-31-16 07:58 PM
    I definitely agree more marketing and advertising is necessary. And yes, the non-BB fans is the real test.
    11-01-16 08:19 AM