I have been very frustrated with my DTEK 60. First trip out of town and I flick to my United app to pull up my ticket 100 yards from the gate and ..... Black screen!!! What the? Then, later in the day, I touch the phone icon to make a phone call and the United app comes up like 5 times. I don't get it. I cleared all the apps a few times and rebooted like twice. This should not occur!!!
    06-16-17 08:07 PM
    I've never had anything like that happen with mine. I've had it since launch.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-16-17 08:16 PM
    Sounds like an app issue. Clear the cache (settings>storage>internal>clear cache), delete the Untied app, reboot the phone (hold down power button for roughly 20 seconds until it restarts) and then reinstall the app. That might solve the issue.
    06-17-17 04:54 AM
    I have been very frustrated with my DTEK 60. First trip out of town and I flick to my United app to pull up my ticket 100 yards from the gate and ..... Black screen!!! What the? Then, later in the day, I touch the phone icon to make a phone call and the United app comes up like 5 times. I don't get it. I cleared all the apps a few times and rebooted like twice. This should not occur!!!
    I use my United app a ton. I fly over 200k miles per year and am Global Services, so I have a lot of complicated trips with frequent changes and upgrades. The United app leaves a lot to be desired but it's not due to the device, that I can assure you.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-17-17 12:44 PM