12-01-16 01:51 AM
139 ... 456
tools
    Ate there no more in stock at Shop BlackBerry?
    11-06-16 05:57 PM
    Hi guys,

Does any one know when returning a phone to shop.blackbery.com, is user responsible for shipping charges or blackberry emails pre-paid label?
    11-06-16 10:57 PM
    Waiting to win one by taking part in the Crackberry's competition

Posted via CB10
    Egod101 likes this.
    11-07-16 01:13 AM
    Hi guys,

Does any one know when returning a phone to shop.blackbery.com, is user responsible for shipping charges or blackberry emails pre-paid label?
    I guess it depends of why you're returning it. If it's an issue, that should be covered in your warranty, and they will send you a replacement device at no extra cost. At least I know that's what they're doing with my PRIV.
    Charkatak likes this.
    11-07-16 03:48 AM
    Ate there no more in stock at Shop BlackBerry?
    The website states that they have it in stock.

I put in an order last night and haven't received a shipping confirmation yet. However the order confirmation states that it can take 1-2 days for the order to be released for shipping.
    11-07-16 10:23 AM
    Hi guys,

user has to pay return shipping costs (in Germany - return to Slovakia)
    Charkatak likes this.
    11-07-16 10:33 AM
    Can anyone confirm again whether the pre-loaded BB Hub app is free forever or only valid for 1 year? Then need to pay for the monthly subscription like the regular one downloaded from Google Play?
    11-08-16 09:49 AM
    Can anyone confirm again whether the pre-loaded BB Hub app is free forever or only valid for 1 year? Then need to pay for the monthly subscription like the regular one downloaded from Google Play?
    It's free forever on BB devices - PRIV and both DTEKs. Only if you are on a non-BB Android device would you need a subscription
    11-08-16 09:58 AM
    Thanks dietertong, do you know how can I purchase the volume/bulk license (if existing) for this BB Hub? I need to deploy for my company users mobile phones.
    11-08-16 10:33 AM
    Thanks dietertong, do you know how can I purchase the volume/bulk license (if existing) for this BB Hub? I need to deploy for my company users mobile phones.
    Not sure, you may want to contact Enterprise sales and inquire about that.

Contact Form - Canada
    11-08-16 10:42 AM
    Thanks for your link. I just got an official BB guy from another forum reply to me. He said the volume license was not yet at this moment. They are still working on it.
    11-08-16 11:04 AM
    Well loaded Dtek60 and ready after about an hour and been playing with it for about two. Got a little warm but not near as hot as my PRIV. Found i had to touch with a little more pressure than the PRIV but not to bad though. Kinda miss the woven glass backing, but I think I'll get a custom leather case for it anyways when available. The Vaja cases someone from the forums mentioned looked pretty nice.
    So far no regrets . Just a happy camper now that i got it.
    11-10-16 07:18 PM
    Getting mine coming Tuesday! Can't wait
    11-10-16 07:24 PM
    My sim was cut with a knife by my service provider going from a Z30 to the PRIV and worked good on that and my DTEK50 but wouldn't work in the DTEK60 for some reason so they gave me a new sim and it worked good on the new DTEK60 after so you have to be careful if your cutting the sim down with a knife.
    12-01-16 01:51 AM
139 ... 456