Just ordered mine and got confirmation within minutes. I ordered expedited shipping, so let's see how fast I get this in NYC. Big jump from AT&T Passport, hope I don't get disappointed.

Posted via CB10
    Carjackd likes this.
    10-27-16 03:03 PM
    I ordered mine on October 25th, Shipped through Purolator on the 27th. I live in Alberta, Canada. It was scheduled to be delivered on October 28th. I waited 12 long hours, for the truck to arrive never came and went to the depot next morning and picked it up. I wasted 12 hours of my entire life by waiting.
    10-29-16 05:50 PM
    Its no fun waiting for something to arrive in the post but at least you have it now. Enjoy
    10-30-16 02:36 AM
    Yes I really liked my Z30 too, it was a great phone, but it was starting to get slow on me... so far I really like this one. Just have to learn Android
    It will take you a couple weeks to get use to it
    10-30-16 08:16 AM
    I got permission from my gf and ordered yesterday (Tuesday) morning
    Came in on Thursday, picked it up on Friday and set it up on Saturday but had to go back using my DTEK50 because it wasn't reading the sim card
    10-30-16 10:43 AM
    Came in on Thursday, picked it up on Friday and set it up on Saturday but had to go back using my DTEK50 because it wasn't reading the sim card
    oh do you have has a carrier?
    10-30-16 06:33 PM
    oh do you have has a carrier?
    Bought it direct. My sim is TBayTel
    10-30-16 08:39 PM
    Oh, oh , tell us how the exchange goes
    10-31-16 07:50 AM
    Oh, oh , tell us how the exchange goes
    I will take it to TBayTel and see if they can try another sim card 1st before I contact BlackBerry and try it without the memory card too as they both fit in a long tray and slide into the slot together and the tray isn't very sturdy. I don't like the newer phones card slots with the pin hole or the sliding tray they use, the Z30 design is my favorite with the pop off backing and its easy to do repairs on the Z30 and the HDMI I miss on the newer phones if only they had just upgraded the Z30 with better cameras put a 8mp selfie and better main camera...
    10-31-16 09:17 PM
    I will take it to TBayTel and see if they can try another sim card 1st before I contact BlackBerry and try it without the memory card too as they both fit in a long tray and slide into the slot together and the tray isn't very sturdy. I don't like the newer phones card slots with the pin hole or the sliding tray they use, the Z30 design is my favorite with the pop off backing and its easy to do repairs on the Z30 and the HDMI I miss on the newer phones if only they had just upgraded the Z30 with better cameras put a 8mp selfie and better main camera...
    I agree, those trays are a little flimsy.
    10-31-16 11:03 PM
    Guys if ordering DTEK60 from Blackberry US website, does it really help if picking express shipping vs ground? Did any one get their phone fast regardless of shipping method?
    10-31-16 11:12 PM
    I ordered mine late last Thursday and it arrived this afternoon reg shipping so it's pretty quick. The only thing is no one was home so now I have to go tomorrow to pick up at Puralator.

Posted via CB10
    Charkatak likes this.
    10-31-16 11:22 PM
    Guys if ordering DTEK60 from Blackberry US website, does it really help if picking express shipping vs ground? Did any one get their phone fast regardless of shipping method?
    I didn't really complete delivery info...it just arrived a day later
    11-01-16 07:34 AM
    I agree, those trays are a little flimsy.
    Tried my sim card again and this time it's working
    11-02-16 07:17 AM
    I ordered on Friday and got it on Tuesday afternoon. It was shipped from Indianapolis and I live in Northwest Indiana. I think you have to consider how far you are from Indianapolis and use that as a guide.
    Charkatak likes this.
    11-02-16 12:12 PM
    Yes you can insert the Sask Tel sim card into DTEK60, both use nano SIM card size and will work fine on the DTEK60.
    Enjoy!
    11-05-16 10:32 AM
    I ordered on Friday and got it on Tuesday afternoon. It was shipped from Indianapolis and I live in Northwest Indiana. I think you have to consider how far you are from Indianapolis and use that as a guide.
    I ordered Thursday morning and got it Friday afternoon. Indianapolis to San Diego.
    11-05-16 06:20 PM
    I just ordered the DTEK60 bundle from Crackberry (phone, quick charger, leather case, and battery), along with the extra BlackBerry soft shell case.

If you have already subscribed to Crackberry, and have received the most recent savings code, you can get an extra 10% off the extra accessory (i.e the soft case) for a limited time (i.e. $35.99 instead of $39.99).

Shipping is free, and Crackberry offers the option of in-store pick up at their Quebec outlet in Longueuil on the South Shore of Montreal. Otherwise ground shipping within Canada is free.

Note: All items presently out of stock and back ordered, and no word regarding delivery date.
    Egod101 and fanBBRY like this.
    11-05-16 10:38 PM
    Glad to hear you made the plunge!!
    tonythecanuck likes this.
    11-06-16 05:07 AM
    Glad to hear you made the plunge!!
    Let you know when it arrives...
    11-06-16 06:49 AM
    OK so here is what some would probably consider the dumb question of the day but I'm not a techie so I will ask and take a chance that I get an answer that I understand. I currently have a Passport which I got thru Sasktel just over two years ago and the contract has expired now so I am just going month by month. My question is if I were to order a new DTEK60 from Blackberry directly could I simply remove the sim card from the Passport and place it in the DTEK60 and carry on?? I like Sasktel howerver I have no idea if or when they will get the 60.
    Yes

Posted via CB10
    11-06-16 07:44 AM
    Yes

Posted via CB10
    NOTE: I switched from the Z30 (bought on contract with Bell) to the Passport SE (bought from Crackberry unlocked). Switching phones was no problem with Bell. I had to pay $15 to change from micro-SIM to nano-SIM card.

I then upgraded on contract with Bell to the Priv. Again, switching phones was no problem. I kept the same nano-SIM card.

Just make sure that when you switch devices that they take the same kind (size) of SIM card;

� Z30 takes micro-SIM
    � Passport SE takes nano-SIM
    � Priv takes nano-SIM
    � DTEK60 takes nano-SIM

Blackberry issues this warning:

"CAUTION:*Do not use a larger SIM card that was cut to a smaller size. Your device might not recognize the SIM card, or the SIM card might get stuck because it is thicker than a nano SIM card."
    11-06-16 08:06 AM
    Just ordered one to give it a shot. My last 3 phones, Passport SE, Priv, iPhone 7 Plus. Liked the Priv, hated the little keyboard as compared to the PP. iPhone is fine, but I like customization, and I have always had great luck with BB products. While I miss my PP terribly, I have also accepted the fact it is now dead.

Anyway, I am hoping the camera is good. The iPhone 7 plus camera is the best of the best, but I like most people simply take normal everyday photos. I am not a professional. I need pictures that are quick, easy and clear.

Hopefully my DTEK shows up quickly. Live in Ohio.
    11-06-16 08:12 AM
    Just ordered one to give it a shot. My last 3 phones, Passport SE, Priv, iPhone 7 Plus. Liked the Priv, hated the little keyboard as compared to the PP. iPhone is fine, but I like customization, and I have always had great luck with BB products. While I miss my PP terribly, I have also accepted the fact it is now dead.

Anyway, I am hoping the camera is good. The iPhone 7 plus camera is the best of the best, but I like most people simply take normal everyday photos. I am not a professional. I need pictures that are quick, easy and clear.

Hopefully my DTEK shows up quickly. Live in Ohio.
    I too have had a few BlackBerry phones: Torch2 9810, Z30, Passport SE, and the Priv. I have loved them all, whether OS7, OS10, or Android; whether with or without pkb.

I have ordered the DTEK60; hope it's just as great!
    11-06-16 08:45 AM
    Ordered my DTEK60 on Crackberry as well... backordered... waiting for them to get their shipment!

Posted via CB10
    11-06-16 03:38 PM
139 ... 3456