Just got shipping confirmation shows should be here Friday in South Florida...
    10-26-16 11:49 AM
    I ordered the DTEK 60 yesterday. I was torn between the Silver Passport at it's fantastic new low price at the BlackBerry store or going Android with BB's security features. I took the jump. I will surely miss BB10. I hope the BB hub features work well on the Android device. The specs are good and I believe the build quality will be there. I'll post more when I receive it.

Cheers
    10-26-16 12:08 PM
    Just got my Dtek60, 30 minutes ago, that was very fast and free shipping too......

ฬฬฬ. c�ř๓. ℴřg
    You've had it for 2 hours and we'd like your opinion please.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-16 12:19 PM
    I too have a DTEK60 on the way. I've been using a Priv since it was released. It was a big change from my Z30, but I soon got used to it. The Hub pretty much works exactly the same as it does on BB10 OS, I'm very happy with it. I love the Priv, but the spec's on the DTEK60 were just to nice to pass up on. The price is amazing for what you get. Just compare it to the Pixel, a slightly faster processor, but otherwise the spec's are almost the same. Only 256 gig Pixel will cost you $1179.00 CDN vs a 32gig DTEK60, with a memory card slot for up to 2 terabytes of storage for $650.00 CDN. This is a fantastic deal from Blackberry.
    10-26-16 12:20 PM
    You've had it for 2 hours and we'd like your opinion please.

Posted via CB10
    I just got the nano Sim from the store and am updating and setting up the phone now... I'm not used to using Android so it all new to me... But I put the plastic case on the phone that came with it. And I like the phone very much, everything looks great. I'm just going to have to learn this android way of using it. As I'm just used to using BB10... So it's going to take some time. if anyone needs a new touch screen phone I would recommend it... take care

ฬฬฬ. c�ř๓. ℴřg
    10-26-16 12:24 PM
    Caved in and ordered mine last night around 9pm. Impatiently waiting for the shipment order, seeing all the lucky CB members receiving their DTEK60 leave me with envy haha
    10-26-16 01:11 PM
    I just got the nano Sim from the store and am updating and setting up the phone now... I'm not used to using Android so it all new to me... But I put the plastic case on the phone that came with it. And I like the phone very much, everything looks great. I'm just going to have to learn this android way of using it. As I'm just used to using BB10... So it's going to take some time. if anyone needs a new touch screen phone I would recommend it... take care

ฬฬฬ. c�ř๓. ℴřg
    Thanks for that. I have a z30 (which I really like) I know one day I will need a replacement.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-16 01:14 PM
    I got permission from my gf and ordered yesterday (Tuesday) morning
    10-26-16 01:24 PM
    Yes I really liked my Z30 too, it was a great phone, but it was starting to get slow on me... so far I really like this one. Just have to learn Android
    10-26-16 01:36 PM
    YASSSS!!! Ordered mine yesterday morning. Recieved my confirmation email today should ship in 1-2 business days. Waiting patiently for my Dtek60.
    10-26-16 02:03 PM
    I ordered too, but I'll keep calling it Argon. This whole DTEK thing still makes me sad.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-16 04:20 PM
    Yes I really liked my Z30 too, it was a great phone, but it was starting to get slow on me... so far I really like this one. Just have to learn Android
    Keep your Z30. Backup or whatever. Still a formidable beast in its own class.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-16 07:04 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I might have my wife try it. I'll reload the Z30 and make it new again.
    I have an older Z10 too. The Wife is using a Q5.
    This Detek60 is really good so far, I do feel that the Z30 is a better build with nicer speakers though. The speakers on the Z30 are amazing...
    But man, I can see a major difference in app's and how they run on this phone, no comparison... I'm glad I got it. All the best to my fellow BlackBerry guys gals.
    fanBBRY likes this.
    10-26-16 07:20 PM
    Ordered one with 'express shipping' here in Canada...dum de dum dum. Hurry up!
    Would love to hear your opinion once it arrives! Especially would like to hear about the quality of both the 21MP and 8MP cameras!
    10-26-16 07:38 PM
    I ordered the DTEK 60 yesterday. I was torn between the Silver Passport at it's fantastic new low price at the BlackBerry store or going Android with BB's security features. I took the jump. I will surely miss BB10. I hope the BB hub features work well on the Android device. The specs are good and I believe the build quality will be there. I'll post more when I receive it.

Cheers
    I have the BlackBerry Torch2 9810, the Z30, Passport SE, and the Android Priv. All these BlackBerry devices are fantastic each in their own right .

The Passport SE has a great metal solid build with a great 12MP rear camera, and is OS10.

The Priv has an amazing 18MP camera with Schneider-Kreuznach lens, and access to tons of Android apps.

I loved OS10 since it was a solid dependable system with solid BlackBerry apps and top keyboard with great multilingual predictive text capabilities.

The Android version of BlackBerry retains the HUB and the Keyboard, but the predictive text ability is not as good as the OS10 version.

However, with Android the user has access to limitless apps, which is a huge advantage, while retaining many BlackBerry features.

I am now tempted by the DTEK60.... Sounds like a great camera...
    10-26-16 07:44 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I still have my Torch2 9810, my Z30, and my Priv. All fantastic devices. Still tempted to get the DTEK60!!
    10-26-16 07:46 PM
    Yes, I still have my Torch2 9810, my Z30, and my Priv. All fantastic devices. Still tempted to get the DTEK60!!
    You have 30 days to try it out anyway.
    10-27-16 12:30 AM
    Anyone in Spain or Germany that could take my order and then ship it to Portugal for me?

Posted via CB10
    If you still want to...
    Contact me
    I am from Germany

But of course it has to be your order and I only get the delivery and send it further to you

Posted via CB10
    10-27-16 03:56 AM
    Make sure to show it off to your friends and family!
    10-27-16 05:14 AM
    Mine came in yesterday , just didn't get a chance to post
    Karan Riar likes this.
    10-27-16 07:23 AM
    Mine arrived at 5:30pm in Toronto last evening. I am the most diehard BB10 person there ever was, however, I have to say this phone is pretty incredible. Still trying to figure out this whole Android thing, and while not as intuitive as BB10, it sure has a lot of advantages. I hope they market the hell out of this one.
    10-27-16 08:02 AM
    is it true that BB Hub comes preloaded and free with BB devices??
    fanBBRY likes this.
    10-27-16 08:15 AM
    I ordered three from Shop BlackBerry UK. Should be here any day now.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-16 08:34 AM
    Mine arrived at 5:30pm in Toronto last evening. I am the most diehard BB10 person there ever was, however, I have to say this phone is pretty incredible. Still trying to figure out this whole Android thing, and while not as intuitive as BB10, it sure has a lot of advantages. I hope they market the hell out of this one.
    I'm the same as you and loved BB10 and my Z30, but man this thing is great... I don't regret buying this phone one bit. Just need to get better at learning Android...
    twirlyboy likes this.
    10-27-16 09:46 AM
    is it true that BB Hub comes preloaded and free with BB devices??
    Yes
    10-27-16 09:46 AM
139 ... 23456