I am finding that I only get partial notifications especially from my main email account. The sound and vibration work but only occasionally. I am thinking about reinstalling the hub. This was not the case with my Priv before I switched two weeks ago. Is there a setting I do not know about? Or possibly migrating from the Priv as a backup instead of a brand new install?

Any help would be appreciated
    03-21-17 08:18 AM
    This app has an incredible Sound Profile manager that does things you wouldn't think possible. In addition, it has quite a bit of tools to do an array of tasks.
    I used Power Tools for years on my regular BlackBerry 10 OS. Glad the Toysoft developer also made it for the Android platform:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oft.powertools

You might be able to overcome any issues using this instead of the built-in profile settings.
    03-21-17 09:47 AM
    That app did not help. I reinstalled hub and hub + services added my accounts and everything was working better until yesterday. Now I'm back to getting emails without it even vibrating or a sound in the hub. Text messages always work. Pissing me off now.
    03-27-17 02:47 PM
    I am finding that I only get partial notifications especially from my main email account. The sound and vibration work but only occasionally. I am thinking about reinstalling the hub. This was not the case with my Priv before I switched two weeks ago. Is there a setting I do not know about? Or possibly migrating from the Priv as a backup instead of a brand new install?

Any help would be appreciated
    I've noticed similar issues. I rebooted and all is now well.
    03-29-17 02:46 AM
    Has anyone had issues with HUB notifications not showing up correctly? What I mean by that is the top of the screen I am viewing will get a bid darker (like a shadow) but the notification window does not appear properly. There will be a new email etc... in the HUB but the usual drop down notification seems to be misfiring.
    03-29-17 02:49 PM
    Regarding the vibrations (or lack thereof) I had a conversation with Cody from Blackberry before he left and his perspective was that it would take an OS upgrade to resolve the issue.

That being said, I have had a very good experience using "Good Vibrations" - you can set the number of vibrations, the length, what it does when screen is on etc.. Maybe try it out:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...brationcontrol
    03-29-17 04:11 PM