Hey everyone, but I'm sure this has been covered a million times but just curious how you have been transferring all your contacts, text, email, music, email etc from one BlackBerry Priv to Dtek60 without a desktop or laptop computer. Unfortunately in my case both my computers have crapped out on me and I have no plans to replace or fix them in the near future. My dtek60 will be arriving today and I have to swap everything over from my Priv as I have sold it.

Any help would be very much appreciated!
    11-10-16 07:57 AM
    Android transfer will let you install all your apps and settings, BlackBerry contacts will get you your contacts, when you set your email accounts you will get the emails.

BlackBerry content transfer app will help you with the other stuff. Be aware text has a limit but it will be enough to get what you need.
    Attached Thumbnails How to transfer all phone info from Priv to Dtek60-5636.jpg  
    11-10-16 08:14 AM
    See
    Attached Thumbnails How to transfer all phone info from Priv to Dtek60-5637.jpg  
    11-10-16 08:15 AM
    OK so I'll need to download Android Transfer app and BlackBerry content transfers apps and I should be good to go?

Thank you for the help along with the pictures!
    11-10-16 08:42 AM
    Android transfer is already there upon first boot, follow setup instructions and you will se the option, you just have to put your Priv and Dteck60 back to back and that's it.
    BlackBerry content transfer you have to download on both devices and follow instructions.
    11-10-16 09:56 AM
    On a side note me and another crackberry Member had a problem hearing calls on ear speaker after the Android transfer setup. Calls where only heard on loud speaker. Don't panic if this happens, apparently you can get a corrupt backup from Android transfer. Just factory reset and fresh install and use only BlackBerry content transfer or nothing at all. As I said only 2 had this trouble both using Android transfer and coming from a Priv. Enjoy the Dteck60 is the best phone I have ever used.
    11-10-16 10:05 AM