My BB DTEK60 is on this rebooting loop. I can't get past the first screen that shows Blackberry and powered by Android (at the bottom). This will come up for about 20 sec and then vibrates, screen goes black and it starts over again.
    I can't even put it in safe mode, or reset to factory settings which I really don't want to do.

I called BB Support but they were not much help since I had my screen replaced though this issue was happening prior to the replacement just not as often as it is now which put the phone out of warranty.

They said for a fee (which they could not tell me the fee), they would send me a shipping label, send the phone to Canada, and once they receive it, they will contact me and let me know how much it will be for them to fix it.

There has got to be a way to get it out of this loop.

Any suggestions?

Thank you
    07-03-18 01:23 PM
    Running an Autoloader (again you'd lose anything not backed up - but most should be).
    07-03-18 02:35 PM
    Thank you so much for responding but how do you run the AutoLoader? The issue is that I can't even get pass the Blackberry open screen before it goes black, vibrates and then start up again back to the Blackberry open screen.

Thanks!
    07-04-18 05:27 PM