Hi all, simple question, where to go online to get contact information on how to get RMA number for a phone under warranty ? I need to get the phone back , battery seems damaged...

thanks.
    10-04-17 11:27 AM
    Think that all goes to TCL now but here is the warranty doc.
    You should try contacting whoever sold it to you.
    Also from SeltzerWater member if you bought it from shopblackberry , "Call the Shop BlackBerry number but hit option 3 for tech support then 1 I think for BlackBerry by Android. I got an awesome North American agent who processed my RMA no questions asked. All she needed my my IMEI number, and another brand new one is on the way after 3 days. "

Manufacturer Warranty Coverage. This manufacturer’s Limited Warranty sets forth the
    warranty responsibilities of BlackBerry Limited and its affiliates (“BlackBerry”) regarding
    BlackBerry branded hardware products and accessories manufactured by or on behalf of
    BlackBerry (“BlackBerry Device”). BlackBerry warrants to the original end-user purchaser of a
    new BlackBerry Device (“YOU”), that the BlackBerry Device will be free from defects in
    materials and workmanship under normal use for a period that commences on the date of
    original purchase by YOU and continuing for the following specified period of time for each
    applicable type of BlackBerry Device (the “Warranty Period”). This Limited Warranty is not
    transferable by YOU.
    (i) For a BlackBerry Handheld smartphone the Warranty Period is one (1) year. Please contact
    the retailer from whom YOU purchased the BlackBerry Device on how to obtain customer
    support for your BlackBerry Device.
    (ii) For a BlackBerry Porsche Design smartphone the Warranty Period is two (2) years. Please
    contact a BlackBerry representative - warranty contact information can be found at
    www.blackberry.com/gettingstarted.
    (iii) For a BlackBerry tablet the Warranty Period is one (1) year. Please contact a BlackBerry
    representative - warranty contact information can be found at
    www.blackberry.com/playbookwarranty.
    (iv) For BlackBerry accessories the Warranty Period is one (1) year. Please contact the retailer
    from whom YOU purchased the BlackBerry Device.
    10-04-17 12:26 PM
    Where did you buy the phone? That might be the first place to look for help.

Well on the BlackBerry site it list Online Support as Twitter @blackberryhelp.

Can also fill out the form on the contact us page https://us.blackberry.com/support/contact they'll need your IMEI number.

TCL was taking over but they pulled those pages from their site... not sure if they are covering warranty are not. It is easy to find a regional phone number... you could call and ask.
    10-04-17 12:29 PM
    I am in Canada, and purchased my DTEK60 through Crackberry Canada (Blueshop). Since I purchased my device on November 5, 2016, it is still under warranty.

It took a multitude of phone calls to different numbers to determine who was responsible for the warranty service.

in Canada, the number is:

1-877-255-2377.

Follow the prompts to get product support.

The agent may ask you to take screenshots of the battery history now and in 6 to 8 hours with battery saver turned on. I indicated that my battery only lasts two hours until it drops to 15% and then the device shuts down. The agent then said to take a screen shot of when the battery hits 15%.

The agent then gave me a case reference number, and told me to email the screen shots with the phone IMEI number to:

help@blackberry.com

The response to that was that I should do a complete factory reset and delete everything on the phone. I indicated I had already done this three times with no improvement in battery performance.

There was no response to my last email.

I then phoned the same number, and demanded to know what the solution was.

A new agent offered the option of accepting the phone for repair. He then emailed me a Fedex lable.

I am now in the process of returning the phone to the BlackBerry Repair Centre in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.

That is all for now.

Note that warranty procedures will vary from country to country.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    10-04-17 01:16 PM
    I am in Canada, and purchased my DTEK60 through Crackberry Canada (Blueshop). Since I purchased my device on November 5, 2016, it is still under warranty.

It took a multitude of phone calls to different numbers to determine who was responsible for the warranty service.

in Canada, the number is:

1-877-255-2377.
    So sounds like BlackBerry is still the contact point for warranty on the DTEKs.... the key is just finding the right number and sticking with it.
    10-04-17 02:28 PM
    So sounds like BlackBerry is still the contact point for warranty on the DTEKs.... the key is just finding the right number and sticking with it.
    Seems that way.

When I called Crackberry, they told me to call "Blues shop" (Crackberry Canada).

When I called Crackberry Canada, they told me to call the BlackBerry line.

When I called the BlackBerry line, I believe I was speaking with agents either in the Philippines or in Malaysia.

These agents finally told me to return the device to a service centre in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.

I don't know if this service centre belongs to BlackBerry, Alcatel, or some other sub contractor.
    10-04-17 02:36 PM
    How frustrating. my Dtek just fizzled put on me today without warning. gets hot, shuts off. takes about 10 minutes to get it back up. Just started randomly.
    10-04-17 03:46 PM
    How frustrating. my Dtek just fizzled put on me today without warning. gets hot, shuts off. takes about 10 minutes to get it back up. Just started randomly.
    Could be a battery problem. My DTEK60 began suddenly shutting down randomly about two months ago, sometimes at night while still plugged in and being charged.

Call or email your warranty provider.
    10-04-17 03:52 PM
    After numerous emails and phone calls to Crackberry and BlackBerry, I have sent my DTEK60 back to the BlackBerry Repair Centre to either replace the battery or the device since it's still under warranty.
    10-05-17 10:28 PM
    Hi all, simple question, where to go online to get contact information on how to get RMA number for a phone under warranty ? I need to get the phone back , battery seems damaged...

thanks.
    Every country is different. I have had to send my DTEK60 to the Canadian Alcatel Repair Centre TWICE.

Here in Canada, you have to call BlackBerry Mobile Support (Alcatel) first to do some tests with an agent and to obtain a Fedex shipping label to mail it to the Alcatel SBE Repair Centre in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.

1) Blackberry Mobile (Alcatel)

1 855-223-4034

2) Once the Alcatel Repair Centre (SBE Canada Ltd) has your device, you can call:

1-647-497-7725

SBE Canada Ltd
    Blackberry Repair Centre (Alcatel)
    2300 Hogan Drive, Door 32
    Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
    L5N 0C8
    11-16-17 09:36 PM