I'm used to texting apps like Textra that let you hit a contact's name and call them straight out of the app (or at least there's a seamless transition to the dialer). Isn't that possible with BB Messenger or Hub? or do I have to memorize the person's contact info (don't want to add random Craigslist people to my contacts list) and retype into the dialer? thx.
    11-17-17 09:38 AM
    Uhhhh sorry realize I posted the wrong forum. Looking for a way to move to another area, like "Ask a question".
    11-17-17 09:46 AM
    In Hub, long press the text message, hit the three dots on the upper side of the screen, hit Dial

I suggested many time to allow call by swipe but no one seems to listen...or if they do, they don't comment...
    11-17-17 09:53 AM
    In Hub, long press the text message, hit the three dots on the upper side of the screen, hit Dial.
    All I see is "Mark Unread" and "Snooze". No option for dial. Is something wrong with my phone? I have the Priv if that matters. Thanks for your reply.
    11-17-17 10:48 AM
    All I see is "Mark Unread" and "Snooze". No option for dial. Is something wrong with my phone? I have the Priv if that matters. Thanks for your reply.
    Ha! I could swear I saw it before....was the feature removed? Not sure what happened...

I guess your only option now is to open the message and dial from whatever app you use for messaging, provided it allows it (it should).
    11-17-17 10:57 AM
    Well, I would used BB Messenger, but I don't see any dial option in there either.???!???!!?
    11-17-17 10:59 AM
    Well, I would used BB Messenger, but I don't see any dial option in there either.???!???!!?
    When I click on a contact in BBM, the telephone and video call icons are in the upper right corner of the screen.
    11-17-17 12:13 PM
    Looks like I had to update my BBM to the latest version. Now I see the call icon in the upper right hand corner. Phew! Thanks for your reply.
    11-17-17 02:23 PM