Dear friends!
    I was using iPhone for 9 years)) the last was 7 plus.
    3 months ago I tried Dtek60, and I really like the BB Android system. It was very productive - keyboard, hub, office apps, calendar, etc.
    2 days ago my colleague from UK presented me the new Google Pixel Really blue. Very beautiful, amazing, rare phone. And it's really super fast! Much faster, than BB. Google also provides update of the system for Pixel every 2 weeks. I am really shocked. Great.
    The question is, how can I make Pixel so productive as Blackberry? I really miss the keyboard, hub and other BB features, that makes my work done on time.
    Many thanks!
    01-17-17 02:09 AM
    Just get the blackberry hub+ packet(include all the bb softs) and pay the monthly subscription fee about 1-2eur/ month. The only thing u dont have is the productivity bar on the right edge.
    01-17-17 02:57 AM
    Does this Hub+packet has calendar and keyboard BB app? Is Hub the same as on Dtek 60?
    01-17-17 03:00 AM
    Please, send the link to Cobalt apps.
    Many thanks!
    01-17-17 03:10 AM
    01-17-17 03:33 AM
    Not possible to make it feel the same. Tried it and gave up. Sold the pixel
    LoveMyLBZ likes this.
    01-17-17 04:35 AM
    Not possible to make it feel the same. Tried it and gave up. Sold the pixel
    Why? System is the same. No?
    01-17-17 04:37 AM
    Much faster, than BB.
    Victor, can you please provide details re: Pixel's superior speed? 'Much faster' in what sense?
    LoveMyLBZ likes this.
    01-17-17 06:32 AM
    System is nearly the same (stock Android 6.0.1 vs. 7.1.1) without the implementations from BlackBerry. Screen Size (pixel without XL) ist to small. Cobalts BlackBerry Manager is really nice but at the pixel it never feels like the priv or dtek. Speed is not much faster than the 60. Pixels loudspeaker is a joke, Call Quality is better on the BlackBerry. no SD card Support. Really want all your Photos see in the Cloud?
    Pixel camera is really good, but i Do better shots with my priv
    Last edited by cuda01; 01-17-17 at 07:49 AM.
    LoveMyLBZ likes this.
    01-17-17 07:38 AM
    Dear friends!
    I was using iPhone for 9 years)) the last was 7 plus.
    3 months ago I tried Dtek60, and I really like the BB Android system. It was very productive - keyboard, hub, office apps, calendar, etc.
    2 days ago my colleague from UK presented me the new Google Pixel Really blue. Very beautiful, amazing, rare phone. And it's really super fast! Much faster, than BB. Google also provides update of the system for Pixel every 2 weeks. I am really shocked. Great.
    The question is, how can I make Pixel so productive as Blackberry? I really miss the keyboard, hub and other BB features, that makes my work done on time.
    Many thanks!
    This guy is not real. This guy does this all the time. It has to be a joke.

It's hilarious.
    01-17-17 12:26 PM
    This guy is not real. This guy does this all the time. It has to be a joke.

It's hilarious.
    Hi!
    I am sorry, I don't understand You about the joke. What do You mean? Do You want to see my photos of iPhone 7 plus and blue pixel?? ))
    01-17-17 12:32 PM
    Victor, can you please provide details re: Pixel's superior speed? 'Much faster' in what sense?
    Well, I mean, that the speed of interface is fantastic. No lags.
    01-17-17 12:35 PM
    System is nearly the same (stock Android 6.0.1 vs. 7.1.1) without the implementations from BlackBerry. Screen Size (pixel without XL) ist to small. Cobalts BlackBerry Manager is really nice but at the pixel it never feels like the priv or dtek. Speed is not much faster than the 60. Pixels loudspeaker is a joke, Call Quality is better on the BlackBerry. no SD card Support. Really want all your Photos see in the Cloud?
    Pixel camera is really good, but i Do better shots with my priv
    What do You mean about call quality? The loudness of internal ear speaker?
    01-17-17 12:37 PM
    And DTEK60 interface is lagging for you? In a way that you are able to notice? Do you keep the phone busy with many apps open at all times?
    01-17-17 08:53 PM
    Never used it myself but have used cyanogen mod on the oneplus one and also countless other androids like the G3, G4, Moto X, Priv, Dtek50, and S7.

The smoothest with no lag? The Oneplus One.

It has to do with the skin in addition to hardware.

BlackBerry's take on android is great, but it isn't the smoothest.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-17 10:40 PM
    Does this Hub+packet has calendar and keyboard BB app? Is Hub the same as on Dtek 60?
    Calendar yes, keyboard no. Hub should be the same, minus stuff like the Productivity Edge.

The underlying keyboard engine is Swiftkey, or you can try your hand at Cobalt's stuff (http://forums.crackberry.com/android...uired-1059855/).

As for spec, it should be fairly close but with the Pixel winning at the end of the day (Nougat vs. Marshmallow and 821 vs 820, namely).
    01-17-17 11:11 PM
    What do You mean about call quality? The loudness of internal ear speaker?
    Loudness and Clearness

And the Loudspeaker "Joke" is the the Monospeaker which is not very loud, not very clear and offen covered by your Hand in normal Hold Position.
    01-18-17 01:46 AM
    how? get google license the BB technology, or buy BB outright, or implement BB10 as baseline and start all over again with better security with hardware enhanced encryption (get rid of the junk app, ads, etc. take over the ecosystem,,, i guess it not going to happen).
    01-18-17 07:08 PM
    Install the BlackBerry launcher and you should be set.

Maybe study the pixel's features first bud?

I know that my s7's touchwiz comes packed with very useful features that I never even knew existed until I dug deeper.

Combine it with Hub+ and it's honestly way more productive than my Priv and dtek50 ever were.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-17 10:31 PM
    Çrackberry Kevin he been using the pixel with BlackBerry apps. Reports he really likes it.
    I use them on the 7 edge . Nothing is going to make it as efficient as BB10 but between my beloved Z30 and the 7e, I pick the 7e. Android is a foul but irresistible temptress.
    01-20-17 04:15 AM
    Never used it myself but have used cyanogen mod on the oneplus one and also countless other androids like the G3, G4, Moto X, Priv, Dtek50, and S7.

The smoothest with no lag? The Oneplus One.

It has to do with the skin in addition to hardware.

BlackBerry's take on android is great, but it isn't the smoothest.

Posted via CB10
    I agree. But that's something blackberry should improve, the sluggishness. Mr mobile made a review "re do" on the Priv yesterday on YouTube and complained about it again.
    01-20-17 06:21 AM
    Çrackberry Kevin he been using the pixel with BlackBerry apps. Reports he really likes it.
    I use them on the 7 edge . Nothing is going to make it as efficient as BB10 but between my beloved Z30 and the 7e, I pick the 7e. Android is a foul but irresistible temptress.
    Touchwiz has vastly improved and has added features that make it more productive than BlackBerry android phones.

Assuming you have the hub+ loaded of course.
    01-21-17 10:38 PM
    I agree. But that's something blackberry should improve, the sluggishness. Mr mobile made a review "re do" on the Priv yesterday on YouTube and complained about it again.
    I doubt these people will. Tcl will have a short run before leaving it.

Hub+ is awesome but no one on android uses it outside of BlackBerry fans. So that's that. Sad but true. Enjoy it while it lasts!
    01-21-17 10:40 PM
    I doubt these people will. Tcl will have a short run before leaving it.

Hub+ is awesome but no one on android uses it outside of BlackBerry fans. So that's that. Sad but true. Enjoy it while it lasts!
    I am afraid I agree with you, unfortunately. It's a pity. Other than that the Android implementation and security updates is the best out there.
    01-22-17 09:07 AM