I do not know what i have done but my phone has stopped ringing on incoming calls and no text notification sounds. All i get is a little drop down showing an incoming call. I have rebooted, checked setting and cannot seem to find a solution.

Any direction would be appreciated.
    08-07-17 02:49 PM
    Did you turned on "Do not disturb" or turned the ringer to silent? Try pressing the volume up button
    08-07-17 02:58 PM
    Something similar happened to me when I first got the phone. I accidentally set it to do not disturb "until you turn this off" without realizing it. Going from an iPhone and a BlackBerry Z30 there was a bit of a learning curve for me.

With your DTEK60 unlocked and at the home screen swipe down from the top twice (or once using two fingers) to bring up the control menu icons (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode, Flashlight, Battery saver, etc.) and look at the left icon on the third row from the top (first row is screen brightness and second row is Wi-Fi and Bluetooth). If it has a white icon and says "Alarms only" (or something similar) that means your phone is on silent. Tap on it and it should say "Do not disturb" with a dark icon with a slash through it which means your phone is not on silent.
    08-07-17 03:01 PM
    yes i had the volume turned all the way down. How stupid. Was using it yesterday for bluetooth music while playing golf and must have turned it all the way down. thanks so much.
    08-07-17 03:28 PM