Hi guys,

I have seen a few comments about grippiness.

The original carbon is not that grippy, however I can assure that the new stuff we have is. This is a different line of vinyl, not 3M, however still great quality. New line is currently black, white and blue.

For anyone who has ordered the carbon black expecting the grippiness, please email me on [email protected] and I'll arrange for you to receive the grippy version at no cost other than postage.

For future reference we will only send this though if it is requested in the notes.

Thanks for the support.

Tom
    How awesome are these guys! Deserve your business everyone!
    12-07-16 03:15 PM
    What are peoples thoughts on being able to upload any image to have printed on the skins?

Example:
    https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/03...20427848376678

Thanks
    12-08-16 04:11 AM
    What are peoples thoughts on being able to upload any image to have printed on the skins?

Example:

Thanks
    I would love that option. I had asked such a question via the Web site and never heard back.
    12-08-16 07:34 AM
    When did you ask the question? Sorry if you didn't receive a reply, we try our hardest to keep on top of everything
    12-08-16 11:00 AM

Example:

Thanks
    I love that option. Another reason that you guys are a fantastic company and deserve the support (and business) from all BB'ers.
    12-08-16 11:45 AM

Example:

Thanks
    Amazing, I would love to do that.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    12-08-16 12:09 PM
    What a great product. I would love to use my phone without a case but can't because of how slippery it is. Time to order up some carbon. Just can't decide between blue and black.
    12-08-16 12:32 PM
    What a great product. I would love to use my phone without a case but can't because of how slippery it is. Time to order up some carbon. Just can't decide between blue and black.
    I've been using the phone without a case now for a few days. Just the black leather back skin. It's finally the sleek phone feel that was the whole point of making it a sleek phone. Point is, with a case, the whole point of super thin dimensions and build vanish because you're then holding a rubber encased phone. The skin is awesome and it looks incredibly awesome. The phone makes the iPhone look like a freaking toy.
    aecgda likes this.
    12-08-16 01:24 PM
    UKarbon being here is making me want to buy a skin for my Passport lmao. I love companies who support BlackBerry.

Keep up the great work guys!!

Posted via CB10
    12-08-16 01:29 PM
    I've been using the phone without a case now for a few days. Just the black leather back skin. It's finally the sleek phone feel that was the whole point of making it a sleek phone. Point is, with a case, the whole point of super thin dimensions and build vanish because you're then holding a rubber encased phone. The skin is awesome and it looks incredibly awesome. The phone makes the iPhone look like a freaking toy.
    How thick is the leather back? Does it actually add "cushion" ?
    12-08-16 02:28 PM
    Got one, will update when it arrives.
    12-08-16 02:39 PM
    I don't know exactly how thick it is but you can compare with a screen protector (not tempered glass) , you don't even feel it, I really recommend the leather one, it makes the Dtek60 so sleek ;-)
    12-08-16 02:39 PM
    The skins are approx 0.2 MM thick, thin enough to be used with virtually all sleeves and the majority of cases, although it is worth avoiding snap-on style ones. Use it with a clear case if you want the look plus extra protection.

The material we use is more commonly used for interior design so it is very durable and textured. They will pretty much stay on as long as you want them on there, plus if you decide to remove there won't be any sticky residue left over.

+ application is always airbubble free due to air channels.
    12-08-16 03:45 PM
    DTEK60 screen protectors out January 1st, just got an email.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-16 08:13 AM

Posted via CB10
    Excellent news. I'm really hopeful that I'll be able to use a front skin with the screen protector. Can't wait to order! Hey Tom - have you been able to test this out yet?
    12-09-16 09:15 AM
    You will have to bare with me on this, but I will know for sure nearer the time.
    12-09-16 11:46 AM
    You will have to bare with me on this, but I will know for sure nearer the time.
    Standing by!
    12-09-16 11:53 AM
    Screen protector or tempered glass?

Posted via CB10
    12-09-16 12:59 PM
    Tempered glass
    12-09-16 02:06 PM
    Niiiiiice... I will be getting one as soon as you have them available... at the end, will be possible to add the blackberry branding to the tempered glass? Logo and / or writing?

Tempered glass
    12-09-16 02:40 PM
    Niiiiiice... I will be getting one as soon as you have them available... at the end, will be possible to add the blackberry branding to the tempered glass? Logo and / or writing?
    Don't know how they would unless they do some kind of acid etching or something...

12-09-16 03:25 PM
    If I'm not mistaken, they said that they were looking into that and was very possible to do... I believe it was in this same thread...

Don't know how they would unless they do some kind of acid etching or something...

12-09-16 04:19 PM
    If I'm not mistaken, they said that they were looking into that and was very possible to do... I believe it was in this same thread...
    Thought that was a cut-out of the logo in their front skin, which was something I actually asked about...

12-09-16 05:45 PM
    Yes, maybe I misunderstood the conversation... would be nice to add the logo though...

Thought that was a cut-out of the logo in their front skin, which was something I actually asked about...

12-09-16 07:16 PM
    I've had a red skin for my Passport and a green one for my Classic. Happy to confirm that this is a great product with great customer service from the company. I recently upgraded to a DTEK 50 (wanted a 60 but cant afford one!) but UKarbon tell me that they haven't produced a skin for the 50 as the material doesn't adhere well to the back of the phone. Disappointing although at least the back of the 50 is much "grippier" than the 60. However, it would have been nice to add a bit of colour to the phone.
    12-10-16 03:52 AM
122 ... 2345