I'd like to try these but the website order page is so goofy I'm reluctant. Prices don't refresh properly and the ADD EXTRA SKIN (�5) doesn't seem to work at all. I've tried through both Chrome and IE. Is it just me?
    It worked for me eventually but I went back a few times, deleted and started again.
    ErnieH likes this.
    11-19-16 08:42 AM
    I'd like to try these but the website order page is so goofy I'm reluctant. Prices don't refresh properly and the ADD EXTRA SKIN (�5) doesn't seem to work at all. I've tried through both Chrome and IE. Is it just me?
    I had no issues ordering from them. I used chrome on the DTEK.
    ErnieH likes this.
    11-19-16 12:53 PM
    There are some nice looking skins on ukarbon. Would love to see some pictures posted on this thread. On another note, I have requested a skin for the DTEK60 on the DBrand site and encourage others to do so as well. There is a device request page under Contact Us.
    11-19-16 05:00 PM
    I just couldn't get the Cart to work properly but checked BlackBerry DTEK60 Skins/Wraps | UK Made ? U|Karbon this morning and through the live chat function got two skins for �20 with free shipping to Canada.
    11-21-16 03:19 AM
    Good to hear Ernie. I ordered last week with shipment expected later this week. It should make for a sweet looking device.
    ErnieH likes this.
    11-21-16 07:04 PM
    I posted on another thread that UKarbon is making a tempered glass screen protector for the DTEK60. Available sometime before Christmas.
    11-21-16 08:08 PM
    They should print the BlackBerry Logo on the front

#soon, later, later this year, fiscal year, commitment,...blablabla ~J.BlaBla Chen
    11-21-16 10:06 PM
    Agree about the logo. I actually mentioned that to the owner of UKarbon. He's not sure if he can but is looking into it.
    11-22-16 06:25 AM
    Is there any protective value at all? It would seem to have at least some. I assume it is much less bulk than the BlackBerry bundled thin clear soft plastic case, right? I'm thinking of eliminating the case and just using the back skin in leather. Thoughts anyone?
    11-22-16 09:13 AM
    Is there any protective value at all? It would seem to have at least some. I assume it is much less bulk than the BlackBerry bundled thin clear soft plastic case, right? I'm thinking of eliminating the case and just using the back skin in leather. Thoughts anyone?
    I wouldn't expect much in the way of protection with a skin. It's really for show and in the case of the DTEK to offer more grip with the current glass back.
    11-22-16 10:26 AM
    It's gonna protect from scratches but it's not going to do much if you drop it.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-16 10:42 AM
    We recently got a new line of carbons, currently available in blue, white and black.

They are more rubbery and softer than the 3M carbon alternative, however we still stock both.

They do make a considerable amount of difference, the amount of times the DTEK60 slipped around while we were designing the template for it became silly!

Here is the blue carbon - https://www.instagram.com/p/BNJm24tA...ken-by=ukarbon

Cheers,

Tom
    11-23-16 09:54 AM
    We recently got a new line of carbons, currently available in blue, white and black.

They are more rubbery and softer than the 3M carbon alternative, however we still stock both.

They do make a considerable amount of difference, the amount of times the DTEK60 slipped around while we were designing the template for it became silly!

Cheers,

Tom
    Bought the Matt black one. Hope it's not slippery?
    11-23-16 11:49 AM

Cheers,

Tom
    That blue carbon looks fantastic.
    11-24-16 10:49 AM
    Bought the Matt black one. Hope it's not slippery?
    Arrived today. Brilliant product and makes the phone look and feel so much better.

Good job.
    UKarbon likes this.
    11-25-16 03:21 PM
    Fitted mine today. It's excellent and solves the slippery problem. The matt black on the back looks like part of the phone. Easy to fit.
    UKarbon likes this.
    11-25-16 04:51 PM
    Fitted mine today. It's excellent and solves the slippery problem. The matt black on the back looks like part of the phone. Easy to fit.
    Post pics!
    11-25-16 05:14 PM
    Post pics!
    How can I post a pic of the back of my phone!?
    11-26-16 03:14 AM
    Use mirror lol or another phone
    aecgda likes this.
    11-26-16 05:49 AM
    Use mirror lol or another phone
    I don't think the world wants to see me and I could barely afford one dtec60 let alone two (!).
    11-26-16 06:56 AM
    I don't think the world wants to see me and I could barely afford one dtec60 let alone two (!).
    No just show the phone, no need the face
    11-26-16 07:00 AM
    Check this out for a demo:

Black (Dark) Leather / Orange Peel combo -

We have visual builders in progress that are a little delayed on going live, however for now if you want to mix up the colours just add a note to your order.

Thanks and appreciate everyones support
    so crow and BLu like this.
    11-26-16 08:28 AM

Cheers,

Tom
    I'd like to order the black carbon, 3M alternative and give the grippiness a try. But I don't see a way to specify that on the order form?
    11-27-16 04:01 PM
    With a camera...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    11-27-16 06:09 PM
    power button + volume down = picture of the front of the phone, ergo...
    power button + volume up, must = picture of the back of the phone?

</sarcasm>
    11-28-16 05:20 PM
122 1234 ...