Made the jump from Z10 to DTEK60. Still learning Android. One issue has me scratching my head. When using Messenger to text with three (3) family members, my son sees my text, but I'm unable to see his. ??????
    02-09-17 07:12 PM
    Made the jump from Z10 to DTEK60. Still learning Android. One issue has me scratching my head. When using Messenger to text with three (3) family members, my son sees my text, but I'm unable to see his. ??????
    you mean when he txts back, you get blank msgs or do you not receive them at all? if you do not receive them at all, check your spam filter as they may have been accidentally added to your spam number list.

if you receive them but they do not show up in HUB, then it's an issue with RCS and to fix this, you will need to disable VoLTE in your call settings to revert back to simple SMS and fix this issue.
    02-10-17 12:27 PM
    Thanks for the response.
    When i send a sms txts via Google Messenger, I receive and see his txts. When i include him along with others in a MMS txts, I see all others but not him. Make any sense? Also, All others see his txts
    02-10-17 06:18 PM
    Thanks for the response.
    When i send a sms txts via Google Messenger, I receive and see his txts. When i include him along with others in a MMS txts, I see all others but not him. Make any sense? Also, All others see his txts
    you mean, when he replies back, to the group MMS, you do not receive his texts? meaning you don't receive anything?

does this happen 'ALL' the time in EVERY group MMS, or is it just that one group? meaning, can you easily recreate this every time?

and is it ALL of his replies? or just MMS replies?... what kind of phone does your son use? (just trying to collect all the variables and narrow down stuff..)
    02-10-17 07:35 PM
    you mean, when he replies back, to the group MMS, you do not receive his texts? meaning you don't receive anything?

does this happen 'ALL' the time in EVERY group MMS, or is it just that one group? meaning, can you easily recreate this every time?

and is it ALL of his replies? or just MMS replies?... what kind of phone does your son use? (just trying to collect all the variables and narrow down stuff..)
    Question #1 - When He (my Son) replies to the group MMS, I do not see his message. The others in the group see his message but I don't.
    Question #2 - to my knowledge, this only happens with this group only.
    Question #3 - I only have problems with his MMS texts. I have no problem seeing his SMS texts (message between the two of us)
    Question #4 - I think it's a Samsung but I know it's running Android.

Thanks for your help
    02-11-17 09:54 AM