Corresponded with the owner today and he is working on a custom PROTECH Tempered Glass protector for the DTEK60. Should be out closer to Christmas. Also has some super nice skins. He is not certain if the skin will work with the glass protector in the front but certainly will work on the back. He is supporting Blackberry so we should support him! Free int'l shipping.

PROTECH Tempered Glass ? U|Karbon
    11-21-16 03:39 PM
    Great! Thanks for the info... has anyone used one of their tempered glass? Wondering about quality, screen responsiveness etc...
    11-21-16 05:28 PM
    Owner mentioned to me that he is considering adding a substantial warranty. He really seems to stand behind his products.
    11-21-16 05:49 PM
    I ordered a UKARBON skin for my DTEK60 last week and it was shipped a few days ago. Looking forward to it.
    11-21-16 06:20 PM
    I ordered a UKARBON skin for my DTEK60 last week and it was shipped a few days ago. Looking forward to it.
    Which skin did you order? Can you post a pic when you get it.
    11-21-16 09:06 PM
    It'd be sweet if you could get a tempered glass with BlackBerry logo cuz BlackBerry forgot to put it there I'd pay way too much if someone were to make this...

Posted via CB10 from my Phdesktop, the (square)  BlackBerry Passport
    11-21-16 09:48 PM
    Corresponded with the owner today and he is working on a custom PROTECH Tempered Glass protector for the DTEK60. Should be out closer to Christmas. Also has some super nice skins. He is not certain if the skin will work with the glass protector in the front but certainly will work on the back. He is supporting Blackberry so we should support him! Free int'l shipping.

What about for the 50? Could you ask? Haha
    11-30-16 11:42 PM
    UKARBON sounds like they are awesome company , one that takes suggestions from their customers and puts them into action. Probably will order from them in the new year.
    Randal Yandal likes this.
    12-01-16 04:29 AM
    Owner mentioned to me that he is considering adding a substantial warranty. He really seems to stand behind his products.
    Any word on the tempered glass protector?
    02-13-17 06:19 PM
    Doesn't look it's available yet. He either sold out or never made his deadline.
    02-13-17 08:02 PM
    Doesn't look it's available yet. He either sold out or never made his deadline.
    Thank you, I will get an eye on his site, I love the look of his skins. Hope he can come out with a protector as well.
    02-13-17 08:10 PM
    Sad news for anyone who wanted the tempered glass for DTek 60's from UKarbon. I enquired about the tempered glass but was told making them fit perfectly to the edge would have made them cost prohibitive for Ukarbon.
    Last edited by CDN_Brat; 02-14-17 at 11:46 PM.
    02-13-17 11:23 PM

Just ordered some products for my Passport last week.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-17 07:26 PM
    sorry I wasn't clear. They won't be able to make the tempered glass for DTek 60's.
    02-14-17 07:53 PM