Here's a part of my post from another thread in Blackberry discussion asking why DTEK haven't dropped their prices. Suddenly I find that they have:

"Actually, I've just found that the DTEKs have dropped at CPW in the UK. The D60 considerably:
    ...token=HLMjA1wr 350gbp unlocked
    That's 385 euros compared to FNAC spin off site at 571€
    https://www.fnac.es/BlackBerry-DTEK6...ovil/a1311112#
    Now, that is a bloody good discount.
    About time as the DTEK60 and KEYone were the same price in the UK. How mad is that?

And the DTEK 50 is now 189GBP or 204euros. Pity, I think I would've bought this at that price a few weeks back when I got the SJ7.

...token=vanIp0tv

So the prices ARE dropping and the waiting is over apparently, just not in FNAC Spain.
    You are buying a phone that won't get an upgraded OS, so the price drop is justified.

I would be tempted if it weren't for the KEYone or the Krypton.
    08-11-17 04:29 AM
    Your links are all screwed up...
    08-11-17 04:43 AM
    Here's the link for the DTEK60 - decent price btw

http://forums.crackberry.com/e?link=...token=sE0kgdQs

and the link for the DTEK50

http://forums.crackberry.com/e?link=...token=PIExXdEv
    08-11-17 06:10 AM
    08-11-17 04:21 PM
    I have one, love it, but would not recommend a phone that BlackBerry doesn't support updates to Nougat..
    08-12-17 08:28 PM
    I have one, love it, but would not recommend a phone that BlackBerry doesn't support updates to Nougat..
    Agree. Love the phone but likely getting the Samsung or Pixel next. I use BlackBerry Hub and Dtek software, but I also have moved to Gboard, the Nova launcher, Textra ...

Might even buy the S8 tomorrow, since the Pixel 2 is going to be so disappointing, according to the reviews so far.
    08-12-17 09:04 PM
    Agree. Love the phone but likely getting the Samsung or Pixel next. I use BlackBerry Hub and Dtek software, but I also have moved to Gboard, the Nova launcher, Textra ...

Might even buy the S8 tomorrow, since the Pixel 2 is going to be so disappointing, according to the reviews so far.
    Heard they were dropping price of S8 because Note 8 is coming out soon .
    I would have got the Keyone but with them not supposedly not updating Dtek60 ( not even year old) to Nougat why should I .
    Would like to see Priv 2 though , it's best of both worlds .

Sent from Priv...
    08-12-17 11:11 PM
    Still overpriced in my opinion
    08-13-17 01:34 AM
    Still overpriced in my opinion
    I don't think that at all. My phone has been out performing all my coworkers phones, and then I tell them it was only $500, and a Berry and their jaws drop. I've converted 4 so far, 2 Samsung, 2 iPhone.

This is awesome, and I'm contemplating picking some up for family members now. Why is nougat such a big deal? This OS is running great.
    08-13-17 02:05 AM

Would you take a look at the Pixel or Pixel XL, given the price drop on the Google Store?

Posted via CB10 from my 100-4 Passport SE
    08-13-17 02:40 AM
    I don't think that at all. My phone has been out performing all my coworkers phones, and then I tell them it was only $500, and a Berry and their jaws drop. I've converted 4 so far, 2 Samsung, 2 iPhone.

This is awesome, and I'm contemplating picking some up for family members now. Why is nougat such a big deal? This OS is running great.
    I agree, I think people are too obsessed with the latest OS's. I have a Huawei P9 lite and that hasn't been updated by Huawei but it still works great! So why update? If it ain't broke......
    LoveMyLBZ likes this.
    08-13-17 10:29 AM
    I agree, I think people are too obsessed with the latest OS's. I have a Huawei P9 lite and that hasn't been updated by Huawei but it still works great! So why update? If it ain't broke......
    Good point, but some Android owners place a priority on software and security updates. That may be why they bought Pixel or BlackBerry Android phones. Overall, the different Android devices out there make it easy for consumers to choose what they value most.

Posted via CB10 from my 100-4 Passport SE
    08-13-17 05:00 PM
    For me it isn't about Nougat it's all about longer life of the phone.
    08-14-17 07:06 PM
    In Singapore, one shop is selling DTEK60 for US$400.
    08-14-17 08:52 PM
    https://www.eglobalcentral.com.es/bl..._campaign=feed

price really has dropped. But maybe not worth getting now the new slab is coming in the Autumn.
    08-30-17 07:56 AM
    https://www.eglobalcentral.com.es/bl..._campaign=feed

price really has dropped. But maybe not worth getting now the new slab is coming in the Autumn.
    I can't read it, but I'm assuming that's the international version?
    09-26-17 12:08 PM
    I can't read it, but I'm assuming that's the international version?
    yes. it's European anyway..Go to Specs and then General. RED = network in Spanish and you can see what you can connect to.
    09-27-17 12:34 PM