Hi all. Recently I've noticed that my gallery takes forever to load images both in the main view and inside specific albums such as camera, whatsapp images or screenshots. I suspected it had something to do with my microsd card but then again downloaded images and screenshots are saved to the dtek60's storage and not in the microsd card, unlike those captured by the camera. When the gallery app loads a specific album, say screenshots, I find my phone having to load again the images captured long ago. The gallery used to work like a charm before. Does anyone here have a suggestion for fixing this issue?
    08-09-17 09:18 AM
    Have you tried a different SD card with a faster read/write speed?
    08-09-17 09:32 AM
    Hi all. Recently I've noticed that my gallery takes forever to load images both in the main view and inside specific albums such as camera, whatsapp images or screenshots. I suspected it had something to do with my microsd card but then again downloaded images and screenshots are saved to the dtek60's storage and not in the microsd card, unlike those captured by the camera. When the gallery app loads a specific album, say screenshots, I find my phone having to load again the images captured long ago. The gallery used to work like a charm before. Does anyone here have a suggestion for fixing this issue?
    Try a different photos application. What are you currently using?
    08-09-17 11:45 AM
    I strongly recommend f-stop . Free version is enough, premium even better for just a few coins. Fast, simple, and renders your pictures in a map based on Google maps ...
    08-09-17 11:49 AM
    Have you tried a different SD card with a faster read/write speed?
    I haven't but I figured the problem wasn't with the sdcard since the gallery takes long to load photos stored on the device
    08-09-17 01:16 PM
    I strongly recommend f-stop . Free version is enough, premium even better for just a few coins. Fast, simple, and renders your pictures in a map based on Google maps ...
    Tried it. Works wonders. Thanks for the suggestion.

Try a different photos application. What are you currently using?
    I was using google photos which came preloaded on the dtek60. First time it happened since I bought the phone 4 months ago.
    08-09-17 01:19 PM
    Hey there, the same thing has happened with my phone, all of a sudden it take forever to load the pictures. I haven't done anything different and it worked just fine before. This is driving me crazy.
    08-13-17 01:52 PM
    Hey there, the same thing has happened with my phone, all of a sudden it take forever to load the pictures. I haven't done anything different and it worked just fine before. This is driving me crazy.
    I thought the problem was with my microsd card but I installed f-stop gallery app and it works fine. The only downside is that you need to synch each time to see newer photos.
    08-14-17 01:51 AM
    F Stop is the best. I actually bought the pro just to support the devs
    08-14-17 03:12 PM