Hi all, I've had my DTEK60 for a couple weeks now and this is my first non BBOS or BB10 phone.

On my Z30, when browsing Facebook I was able to scroll through my "most recent" news feed always using the browser and I could scroll for a while, minimize the browser while doing other things, then come back and pick up where I left off.

On my DTEK60 whether I use the app or browser seems to result in the same thing where whenever I come back, it has refreshed and I'm back to the top.

Any suggestions on how to prevent this? I'd like to continue my feed from where I left off.

Really, I know this is relatively a minor gripe and my only one at that about this awesome phones but would be nice to not have to deal with the inconvenience if there is a way around this out there.

Google doesn't seem to be able to offer any insight on this either.

Thanks.
    02-23-17 09:41 PM
    Hi all, I've had my DTEK60 for a couple weeks now and this is my first non BBOS or BB10 phone.

On my Z30, when browsing Facebook I was able to scroll through my "most recent" news feed always using the browser and I could scroll for a while, minimize the browser while doing other things, then come back and pick up where I left off.

On my DTEK60 whether I use the app or browser seems to result in the same thing where whenever I come back, it has refreshed and I'm back to the top.

Any suggestions on how to prevent this? I'd like to continue my feed from where I left off.

Really, I know this is relatively a minor gripe and my only one at that about this awesome phones but would be nice to not have to deal with the inconvenience if there is a way around this out there.

Google doesn't seem to be able to offer any insight on this either.

Thanks.
    I found some minor issues like this on mine too...but most likely to do with FB updates to the app..there has been a lot. I'm on FB beta so there has been even more. Try rebooting your phone and maybe a fresh install of fb
    02-24-17 08:04 AM
    I found some minor issues like this on mine too...but most likely to do with FB updates to the app..there has been a lot. I'm on FB beta so there has been even more. Try rebooting your phone and maybe a fresh install of fb
    I'll try that and see how it goes. I should clarify that I don't think the issue is with the phone itself but is just the one thing that bothers me from my move to android from BB10. Likely an app issue or the way that Facebook intends it to be.
    02-24-17 08:12 AM
    I don't think it's the phone either ...there has been a ton of updates to Facebook as of late... those issues can be related to bugs in the update or just a bad load of the update
    02-24-17 08:15 AM