Im from vietnam, my post will probably gone unnotice but i gotta say this. The Dtek 60 is INCREDIBLE!!.

Im so sure this phone is not canceled nor it is delayed.

About 1 month ago i was sitting in a cafe and some of the people from Blackberry's sole distributor in Vietnam did a kind of social experiment video to see how people would react to the Dtek 60 when they hold it on their hand. I got a chance (yes they recorded me testing the phone) and holy **** it was so great. Its thinner and lighter than the ip, got glass backed and curve both side just like the note 7. The feel of holding the phone was so premium and i definitely think that the dtek 60 is going to be a success. The official name of the product will be blackberry Argon (they told me) instead of 'dtek 60'.

This mean that all distributor probably have this product in their storage for over a month now. And we are days, not months, til it is released.

Ive been bb fan for 5 years, Im currently owning a classic. I really hope that the brand will live on and succeed. I will buy one dtek 60 to replace my iphone when its out

If you guys have any question about the phone you can ask me; however, i couldnt answer them all cause i only had the phone in my hand for about 5 minutes and i was sweating from all the hype haha
    Argon?? Maybe in Vietnam. Or maybe that's why there's a release delay so distributors get the official name right.

BlackBerry is popular in Vietnam. I gave my uncle a bag full of old phones a while back, including some BlackBerry. I didn't know what they were at the time or else I would have saved one for myself. Argh.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport SE
    10-20-16 06:13 PM
    How's the camera, audio and overall speed of the phone?

Posted via CB10
    The camera was really good and super fast. I forgot the pixel count but it was snap with no lag at all and high quality picture guaranteed. I didnt compare it with my iphone 6s plus but i think it had better or at least equal quality. Forgot to test the audio cause it was a very noisy place

I havent had the chance to try dtek 50 but this dtek 60 killed it in every way, From the design to the software. I think it look similar to most leaked pic in the forum but you'll find it better to really hold the phone in real life. It was a definite buy for me.

Oh btw im not sure how many colour it will have on the day of release but the one i had hands-on was brown (not black or white) the guy said it will be available in black as well (he didnt mention about the white version but i think they will have it available)
    Last edited by TuTang; 10-20-16 at 09:24 PM.
    10-20-16 09:01 PM
    @bla1ze Is it even possible? After BlackBerry's own website listed it as DTEK60?

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    Yeah this bug me a lot cause we all know 'argon ' was the code name of the dtek 60. But thats what he said when i asked the product name. Maybe, he lied to me to keep it a secret but lets wait.

I can guarantee that im not lying one bit lol. I had another friend who was sitting there with me (also a blackberry fan) she tested it and thought it was great.

Just cant hold it anymore cause many people in the forum think that the product is canceled or delayed or smt. I held it in hand, i can confirm it was a very good experience and the product is real, not canceled nor fake. The guy also told me the release date was "late October" im not sure if it changed by now but lets hope
    10-20-16 09:11 PM
    Argon?? Maybe in Vietnam. Or maybe that's why there's a release delay so distributors get the official name right.

BlackBerry is popular in Vietnam. I gave my uncle a bag full of old phones a while back, including some BlackBerry. I didn't know what they were at the time or else I would have saved one for myself. Argh.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport SE
    It is true but a sad truth, bb in Vietnam is not so popular among the younger generation and is not a symbol of high quality product either. Except for the die hard fan like me, most people would just buy old blackberry model like a budget phone and noone consider it to be a flagship high quality device like the iphone or other android devices. I really hope they would get it right this time
    10-20-16 09:22 PM
    Won't be buying from EU, so kinda hard to care and direct conversion to USD doesn't make sense anyway as they're always priced per market. There's always variances there plus the inclusion of VAT vs. state taxes.
    Even with the VAT the price seems to high. We should count on approx. 539€. That would be working with the price which handtec in UK showed and is actually quite a good price.

Ein Preis ohne Vertrag ist nicht im Prospekt zu finden. (Mein urspr�nglicher Beitrag sprach von 599 Euro, ich denke, dass Ger�t wird nun g�nstiger angeboten, da meine Quellen das Ger�t im System nicht mehr mit diesem Preis listen).
    The author of the Media Markt leak can't deny he made up the price and corrected that his sources list the device at a lower price... so lets hope for the 499€ or rather 539€
    10-21-16 04:41 AM
    Blackberry outdo apple. Yea that will never happen. Even if iPhone 7's started exploding. Seems like the only people that are going to buy a dtek60 are some CrackBerry followers.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    True that... but only because the only peeps that will ever know about it are CrackBerry followers... same old mistakes over and over and over and over again.
    10-21-16 06:15 AM
    What about India release? Does anybody know about release date in India?
    10-21-16 06:47 AM
    I doubt it will release because Dtek50 still to be released

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    10-21-16 07:18 AM
    I doubt it will release because Dtek50 still to be released

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    Yah, you guys are probably better off buying an unlocked global version online or something.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    10-21-16 07:21 AM
    Yah, you guys are probably better off buying an unlocked global version online or something.

We will not get warranty

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    10-21-16 07:43 AM
    We will not get warranty

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    I thought pretty much all electronics would come with a manufacturer's warranty??

10-21-16 08:24 AM
    We will not get warranty
    I don't know about the Dee-Sixer but I just "RMA'ed" my PRIV bought through ShopBlackBerry/DR in the US here in Germany via regular BBRY customer service. No problems.
    10-21-16 08:30 AM
    I thought pretty much all electronics would come with a manufacturer's warranty??

Nope
    Unless we buy from India, the Service center won't accept warranty
    Plus since the phone hasn't been launched so they won't even touch the phone
    The warranty system is a little different in India

Posted via CB10
    10-21-16 08:38 AM
    Nope
    Unless we buy from India, the Service center won't accept warranty
    Plus since the phone hasn't been launched so they won't even touch the phone
    The warranty system is a little different in India

Posted via CB10
    That bites the big one...

10-21-16 08:39 AM
    Not sure if this has been posted. Nice spec sheet. Looks detailed

http://pdadb.net/index.php?m=device&...detailed_specs

Posted via CB10
    10-21-16 08:42 AM
    I'm looking forward to seeing the reviews to this phone. Looks Great!
    10-21-16 09:07 AM

http://pdadb.net/index.php?m=device&...detailed_specs

Posted via CB10
    Nice find. I think Bla1ze said that it had 3gb RAM or was that another device? I forgot. Also, was the DTEK60 supposed to be released with android N?

Posted via CB10
    10-21-16 09:08 AM
    Nice find. I think Bla1ze said that it had 3gb RAM or was that another device? I forgot. Also, was the DTEK60 supposed to be released with android N?

Posted via CB10
    Marshmallow. I think Nougat won't be till January at least.
    10-21-16 09:09 AM
    Marshmallow. I think Nougat won't be till January at least.
    Thought so. But in that link it said Nougat.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-16 09:19 AM
    Thought so. But in that link it said Nougat.

Posted via CB10
    I've sent corrections to PDADB before.
    10-21-16 09:27 AM
    I've sent corrections to PDADB before.
    Maybe that's the reason for the delay. It's coming with nougat! Nice, now spread the word!

Posted via CB10
    10-21-16 10:42 AM
    Wait - are you saying it's going to be the second phone after the Pixies to be released with 7.1?! Nice, now spread the word!
    10-21-16 10:45 AM
    Wait - are you saying it's going to be the second phone after the Pixies to be released with 7.1?! Nice, now spread the word!
    Maybe that's the reason for the delay. It's coming with nougat! Nice, now spread the word!

Posted via CB10

Ah, no.
    10-21-16 11:03 AM

RIM BlackBerry DTEK60 LTE AM BBA100-1 / Argon Detailed Tech Specs | Device Database | PDAdb.net
    I like "RIM BlackBerry" part too.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-16 11:14 AM
    It is detailed, but says "Preliminary Specifications, 2016-09-20" at the bottom.
    10-21-16 12:35 PM
171 ... 23456 ...