I definitely think it is Apple trying to steal BlackBerry's thunder ;-)
    Not sure what a laptop has to do with a mobile phone. BlackBerry cares about their commercial software. hardware is an afterthought.

Posted via my DTEK50
    10-20-16 08:48 AM
    Blackberry outdo apple. Yea that will never happen. Even if iPhone 7's started exploding. Seems like the only people that are going to buy a dtek60 are some CrackBerry followers.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-20-16 10:46 AM
    It's accurate [the date]. Unless BlackBerry changes their mind once again.
    So then, Bla1ze, this time we can expect a full review from you on launch date?

10-20-16 10:51 AM

Bla1ze must be itching to publish his review. BlackBerry keeps screwing with him! Lol

Posted via CB10
    10-20-16 10:56 AM
    Just called the BlackBerry store in Dubai Mall of the Emirates and the sales rep said it should be available in November but he doesn't know when exactly.

10-20-16 11:43 AM
    DTEK60 will launch on October 25th-img_20161020_221424.png

z30sta100-2/10.3.2.2876
    10-20-16 11:45 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161020_221424.png 
Views:	461 
Size:	470.8 KB 
ID:	410325

z30sta100-2/10.3.2.2876
    This networking/open house is a chance for you to speak with us and vice versa. Not a job fair � but an opportunity to talk with us and hear more about what BlackBerry is doing with software and to learn more about the opportunities available with our Sales team.
    To provide a snapshot of current Sales positions that are available, please see the areas below.
    Enterprise Account Manager
    Business Development Manager � Watchdox
    Carrier Channel Software Account Manager
    Channel Account Manager
    Customer Success Manager
    So in other words... a job fair that is not a job fair.
    stlabrat likes this.
    10-20-16 11:57 AM
    Im from vietnam, my post will probably gone unnotice but i gotta say this. The Dtek 60 is INCREDIBLE!!.

Im so sure this phone is not canceled nor it is delayed.

About 1 month ago i was sitting in a cafe and some of the people from Blackberry's sole distributor in Vietnam did a kind of social experiment video to see how people would react to the Dtek 60 when they hold it on their hand. I got a chance (yes they recorded me testing the phone) and holy **** it was so great. Its thinner and lighter than the ip, got glass backed and curve both side just like the note 7. The feel of holding the phone was so premium and i definitely think that the dtek 60 is going to be a success. The official name of the product will be blackberry Argon (they told me) instead of 'dtek 60'.

This mean that all distributor probably have this product in their storage for over a month now. And we are days, not months, til it is released.

Ive been bb fan for 5 years, Im currently owning a classic. I really hope that the brand will live on and succeed. I will buy one dtek 60 to replace my iphone when its out

If you guys have any question about the phone you can ask me; however, i couldnt answer them all cause i only had the phone in my hand for about 5 minutes and i was sweating from all the hype haha
    10-20-16 11:59 AM
    Im from vietnam, my post will probably gone unnotice but i gotta say this. The Dtek 60 is INCREDIBLE!!.

About 1 month ago i was sitting in a cafe and some of the people from Blackberry's sole distributor in Vietnam did a kind of social experiment video to see how people would react to the Dtek 60 when they hold it on their hand. I got a chance (yes they recorded me testing the phone) and holy **** it was so great. Its thinner and lighter than the ip, got glass backed and curve both side just like the note 7. The feel of holding the phone was so premium and i definitely think that the dtek 60 is going to be a success. The official name of the product will be blackberry Argon (they told me) instead of 'dtek 60'.

This mean that all distributor probably have this product in their storage for over a month now. And we are days, not months, til it is released.

Ive been bb fan for 5 years, Im currently owning a classic. I really hope that the brand will live on and succeed. I will buy one dtek 60 to replace my iphone when its out

If you guys have any question about the phone you can ask me; however, i couldnt answer them all cause i only had the phone in my hand for about 5 minutes and i was sweating from all the hype haha
    How's the camera, audio and overall speed of the phone?

Posted via CB10
    10-20-16 12:05 PM
    The official name of the product will be blackberry Argon (they told me) instead of 'dtek 60'.
    @bla1ze Is it even possible? After BlackBerry's own website listed it as DTEK60?

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    Last edited by Amritv; 10-20-16 at 12:32 PM.
    10-20-16 12:22 PM
    @bla1ze Is it even possible? After BlackBerry own website listed it as DTEK60?

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    Lol. No. The same thing happened on the DTEK50 launch as well.. people swearing it was going to be called Neon up to the last minute.
    10-20-16 12:31 PM
    Lol. No.
    Thought so

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    10-20-16 12:32 PM

That's up to BlackBerry, not me.
    AmritD likes this.
    10-20-16 12:35 PM
    Ah avoiding the talk aren't you? :P

Posted via CB10
    10-20-16 12:40 PM
    So you neither confirm nor deny you are in possession of a DTEK60...
    10-20-16 12:41 PM
    So you neither confirm nor deny you are in possession of a DTEK60...
    He already said, that even if he would be in position to have one, BBRY would not allow him to say so.... ;-)
    10-20-16 12:45 PM
    He already said, that even if he would be in position to have one, BBRY would not allow him to say so.... ;-)
    Hence "neither confirm nor deny"...lol
    10-20-16 12:53 PM
    Lol. No. The same thing happened on the DTEK50 launch as well.. people swearing it was going to be called Neon up to the last minute.
    Can't blame them, they all thought Neon was a much more obvious choice over DTEK :/

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    10-20-16 01:06 PM
    Thanks for the link. Particularly the "2016" clarification, which made me laugh!

Frankly though, for me, only an announcement from someone who carries a BB business card will be good enough.

I wonder if we'll ever learn the real reason for the delay?
    To give all of the CB psychics something to talk about.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    10-20-16 01:38 PM
    So the battery problems have been sorted then that's good.
    *Smfh so hard my tiny brain rattled*

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    10-20-16 01:40 PM
    To give all of the CB psychics something to talk about.
    If we knew the real reason for the delay, we wouldn't need clairvoyance

Nevermind, it'll probably be in John Chen's autobiography.
    10-20-16 02:02 PM
    Hence "neither confirm nor deny"...lol
    "I'll keep you in suspense"...
    mikedolo likes this.
    10-20-16 02:40 PM

I hope u didn't drop the phone because of the glass back and the sweat!

Posted via the handsome BlackBerry PRIV
    TuTang likes this.
    10-20-16 04:57 PM
    So is the job / marketing networking event BlackBerry tweeted about the launch event of Argon60 ? That's right I called it Argon 60

Posted via the handsome BlackBerry PRIV
    10-20-16 04:59 PM
    Lol trump...smh
    10-20-16 05:09 PM
171 12345 ...