I've just dropped my DTEK60 in water.

Now I'd like to access my data in BlackBerry Password Keeper. I know it has kept my data in Google Drive. Besides getting a new phone, how may I access my data?

Thank you very much.
    06-07-18 10:43 AM
    Download the app on another Android and import the backup from Drive....

I know the free or none blackberry device version doesn't do cloud backups, so you might have to manually download the file first and then import it. You could then export it in another format...
    asiayeah likes this.
    06-07-18 02:04 PM
    Download the app on another Android and import the backup from Drive....

I know the free or none blackberry device version doesn't do cloud backups, so you might have to manually download the file first and then import it. You could then export it in another format...
    Thank you!

How may I know where those backup files are stored on my Goole drive, without using the Password Keeper app? I don't seem to find them on my Google Drive.

Thanks.
    06-07-18 05:47 PM
    The backup files are stored in an application private section of Google Drive - you can't access the directly. They files are not useful unless you have password keeper to read and decrypt them.
    asiayeah likes this.
    06-08-18 06:10 AM
    What kind of water, fresh or salt? If fresh water you may be able to dry it out. Others had had the same problem and recommend placing the phone in a container of dry rice and leave it there for a few days. Once in the container seal it to keep moisture out. The rice should dry out the phone.
    06-08-18 06:23 PM
    What kind of water, fresh or salt? If fresh water you may be able to dry it out. Others had had the same problem and recommend placing the phone in a container of dry rice and leave it there for a few days. Once in the container seal it to keep moisture out. The rice should dry out the phone.
    Thank you!

Good news is that I waited for 48 hours and now it can boot up successfully. I managed to export the passwords to the SD card. However, my phone only can detected the sim card for a while, but stopped working after some time...

I can also verify BlackBerry Password Keeper is indeed backing up on my Google Drive. Just that I can't access it elsewhere.

Many thanks.
    Last edited by asiayeah; 06-09-18 at 11:51 AM.
    06-09-18 10:10 AM
    I can also verify BlackBerry Password Keeper is indeed backing up on my Google Drive. Just that I can't access it elsewhere.
    As mrbbsecurity correctly states, Android apps back up their data files onto Google Drive - but into a portion of it that is reserved for developers and that you as a user can't see or access directly. Only the app that created the data can access the data, but you can access the data from another device (if you're logged in with that same account) if it has the same app on it - like, say, if you replaced your phone with a new one.
    asiayeah likes this.
    06-10-18 05:26 PM