I said it a bajillion times it's 629. Price matching, for heavens sake!

Blackberry Dtek60 Retail Na - (PRD-63036-001) - SoftwareCity.ca - Canada
    Dude, I live in Halifax where these guys supposedly have a distribution center and I've never even heard of them. I'm not saying they're not reputable or whatever, but the chances of the masses knowing these places even exist is pretty slim lol. You keep telling people, but no one is going to care about some random shop they never heard of. On top of that, some of the earlier places you found only deal in business accounts, hence some of their discounts. The internets be too crazy to be tossing credit card digits and stuff around to random shops.
    10-25-16 05:40 AM
    Dude, I live in Halifax where these guys supposedly have a distribution center and I've never even heard of them. I'm not saying they're not reputable or whatever, but the chances of the masses knowing these places even exist is pretty slim lol. You keep telling people, but no one is going to care about some random shop they never heard of. On top of that, some of the earlier places you found only deal in business accounts, hence some of their discounts. The internets be too crazy to be tossing credit card digits and stuff around to random shops.
    Gotta keep the RFD spirit going lol.
    Bla1ze likes this.
    10-25-16 05:46 AM
    I had the Z10 and the blacks looked almost like a dark grey and the colors were heh! Once I got my Z30 I was blown away from the deep colors and deeps blacks of the AMOLED screen. When I compare the 2, the Z30 screen looks a heck a lot better than the Z10. So in my opinion AMOLED looks superior to me. But it suffers in sunlight, that's the only problem, LCD rules supreme in this area. In sunlight, you can see the screen really well.

Posted via CB10
    I tend to agree. I had the Z30, which was an awesome device. The AMOLED display was fantastic, but a bit difficult to see only in bright sunlight. I also had the Passport SE, which was great too. The Priv is fantastic, as Android offers tons of apps.

I still miss the Z30 with OS10 for its better virtual keyboard with better performing multilingual predictive text. BlackBerry apps were great too, it's just that there weren't enough of them.

Note : The Staples posting says that the DTEK60 : "Product will ship November 7, 2016."
    10-25-16 06:36 AM
128 ... 456