Staples has taken down the page with the DTEK60 listing. It is no longer available. Likely got fed up waiting for BlackBerry to make an "official" release statement.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-17-16 12:18 PM
    Any staple employees in crackberry?
    10-17-16 04:28 PM
    I am so confused, happy that I have an order and a delivery date. I even called Staples to confirm, they did confirm but no word from BlackBerry? I guess I'll wait and see. I was really hoping that the LG V20 was going to be out there around the same time but I am loyal to BB for a competitive Android phone.

Expected Delivery: October 31, 2016
    Item Name
    Price
    Qty.
    Subtotal

D_SHIP BLACKBERRY DTEK60

Item:* 2465xxx
    $699.99
    $699.99

Expected Delivery: November 04, 2016

Item Name
    Price
    Qty.
    Subtotal
    10-17-16 09:20 PM

Item Name
    Price
    Qty.
    Subtotal

D_SHIP BLACKBERRY DTEK60

Item:* 2465xxx
    $699.99
    $699.99

Expected Delivery: November 04, 2016

Item Name
    Price
    Qty.
    Subtotal
    My expected delivery date is Oct 28. But honestly, I don't think that means a thing.
    10-17-16 09:23 PM
    I am so confused, happy that I have an order and a delivery date. I even called Staples to confirm, they did confirm but no word from BlackBerry? I guess I'll wait and see. I was really hoping that the LG V20 was going to be out there around the same time but I am loyal to BB for a competitive Android phone.
    That's Blackberry's new marketing campaign. Keep everyone in the dark to keep those has-beens in Cupertino guessing. Keynotes and fanfare? Please. Blackberry's new chapter is upon us. CHEN CHEN CHEN. Now where did I leave my medication...
    laid-back and StephanieMaks like this.
    10-17-16 09:38 PM
    You can save $20 off your purchase of $250 or more with Staples coupon. see link below. Therefore DTEK60 will be $679.00. Its not a lot but at least you save $20.

https://easy.staples.ca/pub/sf/FormL...DMY1lL6TG7gjwo
    kjtaylor1 likes this.
    10-19-16 07:24 AM
    Noted on Directdial.com:

DTEK60 Spotted Staples.ca-img_20161019_085544.png

Look at the incoming. 600 on order, but delivery date was expected to be 09/26??

Retailers must not be happy with BlackBerry for getting everything up and ready and then, nothing. They really should make a statement about what's really happening. It is the right thing to do.

http://www.directdial.com/PRD-63036-001.html

Posted via CB10
    JeepBB likes this.
    10-19-16 07:59 AM
    Noted on Directdial.com:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161019_085544.png 
Views:	338 
Size:	132.1 KB 
ID:	410252

Look at the incoming. 600 on order, but delivery date was expected to be 09/26??

Retailers must not be happy with BlackBerry for getting everything up and ready and then, nothing. They really should make a statement about what's really happening. It is the right thing to do.

http://www.directdial.com/PRD-63036-001.html

Posted via CB10
    As of yet it's unannounced. They will not make a statement on rumors or speculations. However you're probably right they communicated some sort of launch date to their partners.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-16 08:11 AM
    10-19-16 01:36 PM
    As of yet it's unannounced. They will not make a statement on rumors or speculations. However you're probably right they communicated some sort of launch date to their partners.

Posted via CB10
    At this point we ate beyond rumours and speculation. This seems a dangerous game of letting everyone else do the talking and this controlling the direction. At this point, BlackBerry has to come clean, be clear, and show some respect to the market.

Posted via CB10
    kjtaylor1 likes this.
    10-20-16 11:25 AM
    I just called Directdial and spoke with a sales rep. They are taking orders at the discounted price 656.00. Unfortunately, he can't say when they will ship as they are still waiting on BlackBerry.

Very tempted!

Posted via CB10
    10-20-16 11:33 AM
    I just called Directdial and spoke with a sales rep. They are taking orders at the discounted price 656.00. Unfortunately, he can't say when they will ship as they are still waiting on BlackBerry.

Very tempted!

Posted via CB10
    So we just hit the order button on their website? It's $700 after taxes.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by gng11; 10-20-16 at 12:01 PM.
    10-20-16 11:51 AM
    At this point, BlackBerry has to come clean, be clear, and show some respect to the market.

Posted via CB10
    The only fact we know right now, is that three retailers jumped the gun and took some pre-orders.

What does BlackBerry have to "come clean" about?
    10-20-16 12:24 PM
    Well it isn't blackberry's fault but they could've handle this better. I have no clue what their intentions are.
    10-20-16 12:49 PM
    Well it isn't blackberry's fault but they could've handle this better. I have no clue what their intentions are.
    They haven't even announced the product. When they do, you'll know their intentions.
    krazyatom likes this.
    10-20-16 01:04 PM
    They haven't even announced the product. When they do, you'll know their intentions.
    Was it not already prematurely posted on official Blackberry channels? Press photos and spec literature is already available. I would be in agreement if it was just a single online vendor that 'jumped the gun'... but when 3 different entities activate a listing to go live all around the same time, it's pretty clear they were given a street date to start taking pre-orders. Why manipulate that information to make it look like the vendors are at fault in all of this?
    JeepBB and krazyatom like this.
    10-20-16 02:06 PM
    Was it not already prematurely posted on official Blackberry channels? Press photos and spec literature is already available. I would be in agreement if it was just a single online vendor that 'jumped the gun'... but when 3 different entities activate a listing to go live all around the same time, it's pretty clear they were given a street date to start taking pre-orders. Why manipulate that information to make it look like the vendors are at fault in all of this?
    It was never posted to official BlackBerry sites. Someone had a link to an offline Web page.

I can't even speculate on why only 3 out of the many retailers did not have the correct information.
    10-20-16 02:13 PM
    Or call them directly.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-16 03:26 PM
    It was never posted to official BlackBerry sites. Someone had a link to an offline Web page.

I can't even speculate on why only 3 out of the many retailers did not have the correct information.
    Actually, at one point I am pretty sure it was on the regular BlackBerry page. Or did I dream that. See, this needs to end. Just announce it already. Lol.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-16 03:28 PM
    Actually, at one point I am pretty sure it was on the regular BlackBerry page. Or did I dream that. See, this needs to end. Just announce it already. Lol.

Posted via CB10
    As I said, it was an offline BlackBerry page.
    10-20-16 03:30 PM

Actually, it was leaked on the BlackBerry website in September . . . BlackBerry DTEK60 briefly leaked on BlackBerry's own website | ZDNet
    krazyatom likes this.
    10-21-16 07:50 AM
    I am extremely interested in the DTEK60 but am getting frustrated by BlackBerry's disregard for their loyal customers waiting for this device. Does anyone have any knowledge of the Huawei phones? Their build quality, etc.? I have heard about their new Nova and Nova Plus phones and they sound intriguing - especially, the Nova Plus. Although they are mid-range and flagship devices, the options for the price seem reasonable. The Pixel is entirely too much above my price point. Thanks
    10-21-16 07:55 AM
    I am extremely interested in the DTEK60 but am getting frustrated by BlackBerry's disregard for their loyal customers waiting for this device. Does anyone have any knowledge of the Huawei phones? Their build quality, etc.? I have heard about their new Nova and Nova Plus phones and they sound intriguing - especially, the Nova Plus. Although they are mid-range and flagship devices, the options for the price seem reasonable. The Pixel is entirely too much above my price point. Thanks
    use a different thread for ur questions ;-)
    10-21-16 08:02 AM
    Actually, it was leaked on the BlackBerry website in September . . . BlackBerry DTEK60 briefly leaked on BlackBerry's own website | ZDNet
    That's what I have been saying. It was a leaked link to an offline Web page.
    10-21-16 08:04 AM
    I am extremely interested in the DTEK60 but am getting frustrated by BlackBerry's disregard for their loyal customers waiting for this device.
    Disregard? The device hasn't even been announced yet. The only reason we even know it exists is through leaks and short-lived reseller missteps.
    10-21-16 08:08 AM
128 12345 ...