From the past couple of days I noticed that my phone has slowed down and gets hang just like Samsung every now n then. Sometimes the apps crash and sometimes they take a long time to behave in a normal manner. There have been times when the phone got restarted automatically.
    Does anyone know what the problem might be ? Can anyone help me fix it ?
    07-26-18 12:12 AM
    From the past couple of days I noticed that my phone has slowed down and gets hang just like Samsung every now n then. Sometimes the apps crash and sometimes they take a long time to behave in a normal manner. There have been times when the phone got restarted automatically.
    Does anyone know what the problem might be ? Can anyone help me fix it ?
    Settings, storage, internal, cached data. Let it settle for one minute and then reboot.
    07-26-18 12:35 AM
    tried that, didn't work
    any other solution?
    Thanks a lot though 😇
    07-26-18 12:37 AM
    tried that, didn't work
    any other solution?
    Thanks a lot though
    Factory reset.
    07-26-18 07:05 AM
    yes. happened to my unit too lately few days....maybe a week....

+ heating & power drain lately too....
    07-27-18 01:49 AM
    So what did you do about it ?
    Cos it really **** me off sometimes
    08-04-18 03:13 AM
    So what did you do about it ?
    Cos it really **** me off sometimes
    Try operating it without the sd card if you have one in it.
    08-04-18 04:37 PM
    As a matter of fact I have installed a 128gb card but since it can handle 2Tb, I don't think this should be a problem. Or is it ?
    I can't afford to loose card from my phone
    08-04-18 11:17 PM
    Could be some apps hog to much your processing power, or your storage/rom has degraded
    08-18-18 06:36 AM
    The end is near I guess
    I have deleted most of the apps and keep a regular check on the power consuming applications but all that seems to be fine. I simply think it's time to bid off my Dtek60 for good. It's lags as hell and can't even make a phone call without hanging first
    I have tried clearing cache and restarting it , I have done that 32 second restart thing and I have tried using it without sd card and all that has gone in vain

My phone just gives me 2 hours backup with slow and sluggish performance
    09-11-18 09:40 AM
    BlackBerry decreases performance of dtek series smartphones to upgrade with newone same like an iPhone .
    09-11-18 01:57 PM
    Try restoring to factory settings and use Microsoft launcher iso the one from BlackBerry. Worked for the 2 dtek60 in my household.

If not you might facing the battery issue lots of them have. Change battery or return if still under warranty
    09-11-18 02:20 PM
    I swapped my battery out months back because of the 'shutting off at 20+%' issue, and the bat is good now. It did have the overheating issue though, so I read another user here adjusted his radio cable and it helped, so I did the same thing, and found it was on its connector diagonally, instead of straight on, so I fixed that, and haven't had a overheat issue since, including on multi app using charging times.
    09-13-18 05:07 PM