I'm with DTEK60 about 3 weeks and noticed that sometimes it's very slow and even locking. Someday the notification song play about 6 times in 2 hours and nothing appeared, A kind of bug. I've already formatted 3 times. I believe that is a problem with the software not with the hardware. Android is not good enough like DTEK60.
    06-01-17 07:19 PM
    What's your current software version?

Settings > About phone > Build number
    06-01-17 07:43 PM
    AAL158
    06-01-17 07:46 PM
    I really like of DTEK60. They have a great hardware, but this bugs and lags are disappointing me. I don't know what to do.
    06-02-17 09:05 PM
    I really like of DTEK60. They have a great hardware, but this bugs and lags are disappointing me. I don't know what to do.
    Buy a KEYone and sell the dtek60.

I heard the dtek60 was a limited run device to begin with (thus explains any issues or bugs it might have) and the new KEYone is apparently very fast.
    06-03-17 03:59 PM

I heard the dtek60 was a limited run device to begin with (thus explains any issues or bugs it might have) and the new KEYone is apparently very fast.
    Maybe the problem is the software 6.0.1. Your KEYone is running the nougat 7.1. So, I believe that after the update the problem will extinct. The DTEK60 hardware is better than KEYone. There's no doubt.
    06-03-17 04:19 PM

Yes, you need to keep up and move with the times. After all, the Dtek60 has been out for 7 months now, what do you expect?

I know they're "out of the hardware business" now, but do BlackBerry still have a support line? This device must still be under warranty.
    Have you checked to see what apps are using your battery and CPU, maybe that will show something unusual.
    The problem definitely won't be Android Marshmallow.
    06-04-17 05:14 AM
    I'm with DTEK60 about 3 weeks and noticed that sometimes it's very slow and even locking. Someday the notification song play about 6 times in 2 hours and nothing appeared, A kind of bug. I've already formatted 3 times. I believe that is a problem with the software not with the hardware. Android is not good enough like DTEK60.
    I have had my DTEK60 since Nov of 2017. Absolutely no issues with speed. In fact quite the opposite. You mention you have had it for three weeks - did you purchase the device new?
    06-04-17 07:51 AM
    Yes. Brand new.
    06-04-17 10:53 AM
    This definitely happens for me once in a while. First I'll try to go into recent apps and close all of them. That sometimes does it. Other times I have to reboot.

This is good reason for them to release nougat as soon as they can because I bet that will fix it.
    Gayle Lynn likes this.
    06-04-17 12:37 PM
    This definitely happens for me once in a while. First I'll try to go into recent apps and close all of them. That sometimes does it. Other times I have to reboot.

This is good reason for them to release nougat as soon as they can because I bet that will fix it.
    I'm totally agree.
    06-04-17 12:41 PM
    Go to settings, storage, internal storage, and then let everything populate. Click on cached data and clear it. Then restart your device. You will notice noticeable difference.
    davidmacedo likes this.
    06-05-17 08:53 AM
    Go to settings, storage, internal storage, and then let everything populate. Click on cached data and clear it. Then restart your device. You will notice noticeable difference.
    I did this. This really function. I think is a software problem. Can be a hardware problem?
    06-06-17 11:15 AM
    I did this. This really function. I think is a software problem. Can be a hardware problem?
    Look at the KeyOne thread about making it faster. There are three settings that can be changed and once that's done, there is an incredible and obvious speed increase. I use the Dtek60 and mine is now blazingly fast!

Settings, About phone, then keep tapping the bottom build number until you've enabled developer mode, then change the three animation delays to 0.5 and you will be shocked.
    06-13-17 07:41 AM
    Good idea. I did this with my last android and was really different!
    06-13-17 07:44 AM
    Go to

Settings

Storage&usb

Internal storage

Delete the cached data.
    06-13-17 08:32 PM
    I had aprox. 3Gb chache.... :O
    06-14-17 04:41 AM
    I believe this is an android problem. I've had several android phones and they all suffer this issue.

I was hopeful that BlackBerry could iron some of this stuff out, but not so far.
    anon(7915689) likes this.
    06-14-17 03:24 PM
    I believe this is an android problem. I've had several android phones and they all suffer this issue.

I was hopeful that BlackBerry could iron some of this stuff out, but not so far.
    I agree.
    06-15-17 06:39 PM
    Look at the KeyOne thread about making it faster. There are three settings that can be changed and once that's done, there is an incredible and obvious speed increase. I use the Dtek60 and mine is now blazingly fast!

Settings, About phone, then keep tapping the bottom build number until you've enabled developer mode, then change the three animation delays to 0.5 and you will be shocked.
    I did that on my Dtek50 and it made it much faster. Getting ready to set up my new Dtek60, and I was wondering if I should do the same thing. I guess so!!
    06-15-17 08:48 PM
    where are the 3 animation delays???
    06-17-17 01:04 PM
    where are the 3 animation delays???
    You have to unlock the development mode. For this, tap continually on version number. After this you'll can see.
    06-17-17 02:56 PM
    Turn off auto updates.
    06-20-17 08:38 PM
    wow thanks! I just did this and it worked wonders on my dtek60
    06-24-17 09:28 PM
    I think the blackberry launcher is sluggish. I installed evie launched and couldn't be happier.
    06-25-17 10:14 PM
28 12