Try tempered glass from Amazon, fits and feels great.
    Would love to -- the problem is, Amazon won't ship screen protectors to my address in Hong Kong. Some strange shipping restrictions policy :-(

Bought tempered glass protector on eBay instead, awaiting delivery.
    02-07-17 10:07 AM
    Lol, and they all Come from china! So near, yet so far
    JJonPB and kiezer88 like this.
    02-07-17 04:25 PM
    chanthone is right, glass is terrible. Get a screen protector BEFORE you even use the phone once. Mine is scratched to hell after a week. BlackBerry Help is useless too, youre on your own.
    02-08-17 04:35 PM
    chanthone is right, glass is terrible. Get a screen protector BEFORE you even use the phone once. Mine is scratched to hell after a week. BlackBerry Help is useless too, youre on your own.
    It's definitely YMMV, mine is totally scratch-free after 2.5 months. My Priv didn't last anywhere near as long before it suffered its first scratch, though it was admittedly a very small one in an insignificant location.
    LoveMyLBZ likes this.
    02-08-17 04:44 PM
    You keep saying there are many other members around here reporting screen scratching issues.....but I am starting to think it's just you posting many times.
    LoveMyLBZ likes this.
    02-08-17 07:11 PM
    No issues here and I've had the device since launch day.
    LoveMyLBZ likes this.
    02-08-17 10:04 PM
    You are absolutely right, bought mine off amazon and it fits perfect. I think tempered glass is the way to go. the Dualpro case fits perfect..
    Can you add a direct link or full name for this?
    LoveMyLBZ likes this.
    02-10-17 12:52 PM
    Blackberry dtek60 Screen Protector, Leathlux Premium Tempered Glass Rounded Edge [Bubble Free] [Anti-Scratch] [Easy Install] [HD] Ultra-Slim Clear Screen Protector for BlackBerry dtek60
    by Leathlux, from Amazon Canada
    it works for me.
    02-11-17 05:02 PM
    Blackberry dtek60 Screen Protector, Leathlux Premium Tempered Glass Rounded Edge [Bubble Free] [Anti-Scratch] [Easy Install] [HD] Ultra-Slim Clear Screen Protector for BlackBerry dtek60
    by Leathlux, from Amazon Canada
    it works for me.
    Just wanted to make sure I'm looking at the right one. The one I found had one review, with one star. That one? We have two 60's and really want / need to get protectors on them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    02-13-17 06:11 PM
    Do a search for my name and look for post under tempered glass. I have been using Leatherlux for a few months now and very happy with it.
    02-14-17 04:52 AM
    Thanks for the info
    02-14-17 12:29 PM
    A pack of two tempered glass screen protectors I bought on eBay has arrived in post today. Both shattered (DOA).

LOL?...
    02-16-17 09:24 AM
    Using the stilgut book case. Pretty good for the dtek60 and money.
    02-19-17 09:28 AM
    Liquid shield sold at staples protects the screen from scratches, works great. It will not protect the screen from shattering from a fall.
    02-19-17 10:50 AM
    LoL, sorry to hear that sucks dude.
    I'm using ones from Amazon right now, but I also have some on the way from China that I ordered on ebay. Hopefully I don't get the same problem since it's been almost a month since I made the order.
    03-09-17 09:05 AM
    Has anyone else tried the crystal Tech Nano 2.0 on their screens. I've put that on super easy and it claims to be quite good. Although I'm doubtful about any big change to a sharp impact that perhaps another layer of glass would give, but given the lack of edge to edge coverage it's a great compromise.
    03-09-17 02:28 PM
    Bought Tempered Glass screen protectors from Germany seller; phonenatic

For 7.99 AUD received 2 protectors. Compared to the previous Olixar screen protector, regarding height they are the same, regarding width they are narrower. The Olixar offered better side coverage. Not entirely happy.
    03-11-17 01:44 AM
    Bought Tempered Glass screen protectors from Germany seller; phonenatic

For 7.99 AUD received 2 protectors. Compared to the previous Olixar screen protector, regarding height they are the same, regarding width they are narrower. The Olixar offered better side coverage. Not entirely happy.
    Off eBay? I think I got the same protector... Indeed, it feels like it could have been a millimeter wider on each side, and perhaps at the top and bottom too.
    03-11-17 05:41 AM
    Off eBay? I think I got the same protector... Indeed, it feels like it could have been a millimeter wider on each side, and perhaps at the top and bottom too.
    Yes, from eBay. I agree, a millimeter wider all round would of been better.
    03-11-17 06:10 AM
    Hello,

I've got a DTEK60 on the way from Staples and just ordered an Incipio DualPro case from CrackBerry. A few posts suggest the screen on the device may be a little delicate. The screen protectors available on Amazon have received poor reviews. Is there a consensus now regarding the best available product?

Thanks,

Reg
    07-30-17 02:28 PM
    Necro bump!

Finally found one that fits perfectly!

DMAX full cover glass screen protector. Link below.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/2x-Dmax-Armor...UAAOSwN2VZVB8B
    12-06-17 04:17 AM
    Necro bump!

Finally found one that fits perfectly!

DMAX full cover glass screen protector. Link below.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/2x-Dmax-Armor...UAAOSwN2VZVB8B
    Be careful to not drop the DTEK. Thank goodness for these glass protectors. I've dropped and cracked both my DTEK screens under the glass protectors. Each fall was 12 inches or less. These screens are same or worse than iPhone 6.
    12-06-17 07:38 AM
    Meh; I bought my DTEK60 on release, it's in an Incipio case, it's fallen a few times and has sustained zero damage.
    12-06-17 10:10 AM
    Meh; I bought my DTEK60 on release, it's in an Incipio case, it's fallen a few times and has sustained zero damage.
    Same here. Bought a year ago, in incipio case. No issues. That being said, I don't drop my phones.
    12-06-17 11:29 AM
    Well I don't make a practice of it either, but it HAS happened..... which is why I have a case that provides good shock protection and cuts the range of angles at which screen and camera breakage will occur to essentially zero (unless, of course, there's a protruding rock or similar.)
    12-06-17 11:57 AM
50 12