My case - not charging...not only when charging.
    7 days without the reboot...Just after updated BlackBerry Hub services....
    IMO it is because of that...
    02-25-17 11:07 AM
    For the first time in about two or three months it rebooted overnight. The only thing that seemed to have changed was the March update had appeared once I logged back in to my phone.
    03-10-17 05:16 AM
    My case - not charging...not only when charging.
    7 days without the reboot...Just after updated BlackBerry Hub services....
    IMO it is because of that...
    I had just updated the hub before I went to bed as well, it then did a reboot overnight. I will have to keep an eye on that.
    03-10-17 05:17 AM
    Has anyone found a solution to this problem?

I've been in contact with Blackberry since January about this, and they've quite frankly been useless.

They keep effectively asking me to do their testing for them, which in my opinion is not my responsibility as an end user. This includes asking me to do things such as factory reset (already done once), but not reloading my google account or any of my apps, and then sending through a bug report when it happens again. Given that it happens about once every week or two, it is a big ask to want me to have a non-functioning phone for an extended period when the problem is a known issue already?

Anyway, after a factory reset and sending them three bug reports immediately after the spontaneous restart, they have finally offered to do an RMA. But 10 days later, they still haven't organised it....

At this point, I'd love to know if anyone else has managed to resolve it on their own? Because it certainly doesn't seem to be a priority for Blackberry?

I'm finding the whole Blackberry support process to be very frustrating. If I hadn't purchased this phone specifically for security purposes, I'd have returned it long ago!
    05-08-17 06:46 PM
    I woke up over the weekend to find it rebooting. I thought it was the update when I saw it starting up. It was first time I have experienced this. I have unlocked shop.Blackberry on T Mobile. I got the security update this morning.
    05-08-17 08:02 PM
    I woke up over the weekend to find it rebooting. I thought it was the update when I saw it starting up. It was first time I have experienced this. I have unlocked shop.Blackberry on T Mobile. I got the security update this morning.
    I have this problem in the past too. And once dissappear, now it is ok, no random reboot. I think an app causing, but I don't know what app is...
    05-09-17 12:32 AM
    I have same problem and I reload SW with autoloader but no change
    07-17-17 02:27 PM
    Happened to me for the first time last night. It was plugged in and charging when it rebooted. When I woke up, it was waiting for me to enter my PIN before being able to finish. I think I'll turn off that option so I don't miss my morning alarm in case it decides to reboot on its own again.
    07-18-17 05:06 PM
    Happened to me for the first time last night. It was plugged in and charging when it rebooted. When I woke up, it was waiting for me to enter my PIN before being able to finish. I think I'll turn off that option so I don't miss my morning alarm in case it decides to reboot on its own again.
    Same to me, it reboots wether it is charging or not.
    BlackBerry should urgently solve the issue.
    08-04-17 05:12 AM
    Happens to me to. Always when plugged in ...day or night
    08-05-17 05:27 AM
    Any solved this?
    09-02-17 05:11 PM
    Any solved this?
    I don't think ...
    09-03-17 02:58 PM
    Just started happening to me with the August update.

Random reboots, nothing to do with the charger.
    09-05-17 11:31 PM
    After avgust update, second day without random reboots!
    09-08-17 02:24 AM
    My Dtek60 has been restarting itself every night for the last week or two. No new apps, haven't changed settings, I plug it in as usual and every morning it has restarted to the password screen.

Anyone else having this issue?

Does anyone know why this would have started within the last two weeks? Is there a way to fix this issue that I may be overlooking?
    Thanks.
    09-19-17 10:53 AM
    Not sure if the patch fixed or what, but no restart this morning, first time in a few weeks.
    09-20-17 11:16 AM
    About two months ago my DTEK60 started randomly shutting down both at night and during the day, regardless of whether it was still plugged in and charging or not.

Now the phone battery drains within two to three hours, even with the "battery saver" turned on.

After numerous calls and emails to BlackBerry Warranty support, I am returning the device for battery replacement.
    10-04-17 02:55 PM
    My Dtek60 has been restarting itself every night for the last week or two. No new apps, haven't changed settings, I plug it in as usual and every morning it has restarted to the password screen.

Anyone else having this issue?

Does anyone know why this would have started within the last two weeks? Is there a way to fix this issue that I may be overlooking?
    Thanks.
    This has started happening to me as well, also since last security update. BlackBerry Hub Services has also started to devour battery.
    10-05-17 01:31 PM
    About two months ago my DTEK60 started randomly shutting down both at night and during the day, regardless of whether it was still plugged in and charging or not.

Now the phone battery drains within two to three hours, even with the "battery saver" turned on.

After numerous calls and emails to BlackBerry Warranty support, I am returning the device for battery replacement.
    Will you please let us/me know how it goes in your process? Mine started this right after the August update. I have someone looking at the two 60 's we have to see if in fact there is an EOL on the backend of these phones.

I am blown away that ALL the CB minions, aren't upset themselves. Crickets on all boards unless it starts with a K and ends with a 1.

Someone once told me "Class Actions are not fun, so get ready to not have fun for a few years"
    10-05-17 01:44 PM
    This has started happening to me as well, also since last security update. BlackBerry Hub Services has also started to devour battery.
    Since August, or September ?
    10-05-17 01:46 PM
    Since August, or September ?
    My Android Security Patch Level is Sept 5, 2017, so I would guess September.
    10-05-17 01:49 PM
    Thanks, mine started after the August update. My wife's started right after the 09/05/2017 update.
    Thanks again..
    10-05-17 01:53 PM
    Will you please let us/me know how it goes in your process? Mine started this right after the August update. I have someone looking at the two 60 's we have to see if in fact there is an EOL on the backend of these phones.

I am blown away that ALL the CB minions, aren't upset themselves. Crickets on all boards unless it starts with a K and ends with a 1.

Someone once told me "Class Actions are not fun, so get ready to not have fun for a few years"
    Yes, I will certainly keep you updated.

Yes, I agree about the class action ; I am a lawyer, so I know what that's like.

Yes, if this battery problem is wide-spread, and BlackBerry does not honour the warranty, there is the possibility of a class action lawsuit suit.

Stay tuned...
    10-05-17 01:54 PM
    Yes, I will certainly keep you updated.

Yes, I agree about the class action ; I am a lawyer, so I know what that's like.

Yes, if this battery problem is wide-spread, and BlackBerry does not honour the warranty, there is the possibility of a class action lawsuit suit.

Stay tuned...
    We have the popcorn ready for sure.

Peace
    10-05-17 01:55 PM
    Does anyone know of a solution to this? my DTEK60 still does the random reboots at night, almost caused me to miss a flight this morning when my alarm didn't go off. Seems to do the reboot a few times a month...
    11-14-17 08:47 AM
118 ... 2345