I don't usually run my phone down right before plugging it in.
    To define my comment, there have been a few times where I've hit 15% battery saving mode. Usually a really long day, not gaming or other high drain activities. I usually charge from 15%-30% to full.
    01-25-17 12:24 PM
    It would be helpful to have BlackBerry give some feedback or acknowledge they're investigating. It may also be a RAM issue, as my phone seems to lag a lot more since its stopped restarting at night. But I'm just throwing ideas out there.
    01-25-17 05:06 PM
    I think it is a software problem. I do a factory reset, install only for me necessary apps. I don't have any night restart 3 weeks ago.
    01-26-17 04:45 AM
    What you think? it's the last updated?
    Have somebody reported to BB already?
    01-26-17 06:35 AM
    My current best preventative solution, and workaround until this is solved (so that we're not all late for work ):

Once you plug in your phone before going to sleep - give it a reboot. Pain in the ***, yes, but maybe if it's itching to do a reboot at some point it'll get it out of the way and wont do it while we're sleeping and cause us to miss an alarm.

I've been doing this for 3 days and no issue (although my issue was very sporadic... happened 3 times in some 4 months). To be continued...
    01-26-17 06:55 AM
    This has happened to me overnight while charging on OEM equipment - more than once. Not an OS update, but app updates. Similar to other users, my password prevents the full reboot and the alarm to wake does not work. I hope BlackBerry is working on a fix. Until then, I am going to be charging at a different time.
    tonythecanuck likes this.
    01-26-17 07:46 AM
    01-26-17 09:00 AM
    Thank you. Don't think I want to re-load the OS. Will give BlackBerry a call and see what they recommend.
    01-27-17 07:15 PM
    FYI
    I just got reply by BlackBerry Service and they told me that they weren't aware but he will forward and inform accordingly.
    Alex
    01-31-17 12:51 AM
    I got a rapid charger with mine from shop BB. I usually plug it in 30-60 min before bed and that will get me to at least 80% depending how long , and then I just leave it unplugged while I sleep. The drain while sleeping is minimal to unnoticeable. I'd rather not leave it plugged in just so it doesn't get too hot for too long if it doesn't need to be, and if I need more juice while I get ready in morning I just plug it back in, the Rapid charger works wonders when you have little time.
    01-31-17 03:04 PM
    In my opinion, restarting the system is because of the blackberry hub and is services... My case is almost the same as Yours, sometimes it's restarting at night, sometimes during the day, but i've noticed, that it is always when for example SMS or email arrives...and Hub runs in the screen. After that the re is a lag..and restart the Phone. What do You think about it?
    02-15-17 03:19 PM
    I personally never run hub. Anyway it stopped for some reason since 2 weeks I guess, haven't had it anymore. Have you had an update last week too?
    02-15-17 05:12 PM
    My temporary workaround (when I remember to do it) has been working. I reboot it at night soon before bed to try to "get it out of the way" so it does not feel the need to reboot while i sleep, and me miss my alarm. I remember to do it more so when I update apps (which i believe are the cause for the reboot)... so far so good. been a couple of months since my last episode.
    02-16-17 06:36 AM
    22 days without a reboot, and I have been using it as if it was any other phone, no special treatment.
    02-16-17 07:50 AM
    I personally never run hub. Anyway it stopped for some reason since 2 weeks I guess, haven't had it anymore. Have you had an update last week too?
    You never run the hub, but services run...Look, that there is no way to uninstall them...except being the root.
    My phone is updated from last week and it has restarted four times from that date.
    Yesterday i updated hub services and for now is ok. Waiting for the next restart....hahahhaa
    02-16-17 01:11 PM
    I meant the application Hub not background action which is running all the time.
    02-16-17 02:46 PM
    I meant the application Hub not background action which is running all the time.
    IMO the hub application runs at the background all the time, unless You have dissabled it manually.
    Anyway, does anyone think of the hub application as the cause of the restarting dtek????
    Please help....
    For now, no reboot - almost 2 days...haaha
    02-16-17 06:12 PM
    IMO the hub application runs at the background all the time, unless You have dissabled it manually.
    Anyway, does anyone think of the hub application as the cause of the restarting dtek????
    Please help....
    For now, no reboot - almost 2 days...haaha
    I don't think it's the "HUB app" that cause nightly reboots since 1) The HUB came pre- installed in my Dtek60 and still reboots at night regardless, and 2) why doesn't the phone reboot during the day?

The phone only seems to reboot at night, cancelling the alarm, and awaiting the access code in the morning.
    02-17-17 06:10 AM
    Mine restarts also during the day...since have updated "hub services", no restarts...3 days from now...
    I don't know if it is the hub that cause restarts..but I'm seeking....hahahahhaha
    02-17-17 06:17 AM
    Happened to me last night, only 18 hrs of uptime right now. Phone is up to date with patches and only a few weeks old
    02-17-17 08:18 PM
    This happened to me last night, I woke up about 3am to use the restroom and when I went back to bed I noticed the phone was rebooting laying on the nightstand. Weird
    02-25-17 08:12 AM
    Just to clarify, you all are having the issue with it charging, or not charging?
    02-25-17 09:25 AM
    Mine was charging
    02-25-17 09:40 AM
    Only when charging.
    02-25-17 10:04 AM
    Just to clarify, you all are having the issue with it charging, or not charging?
    Seems to happen only when charging. It used to happen in the middle of the night, thereby cancelling my alarms. But it happened again yesterday evening around 9 pm. I plugged in the phone, walked away, and when I came back the phone was already rebooting on its own. I saw the BlackBerry and Android logos appear, and then had to once again type in my password. Very strange.....
    02-25-17 10:26 AM
118 12345