10-26-16 01:42 PM
171 ... 4567
tools
    Hmm... I realise that you are only reporting what someone else has quoted but, the bolded part would worry me if I were waiting for the DTEK60. Hardly an assurance that it'll be next week... or the week after.
    We now have all the indicators for an imminent release, so let's hope Bla1ze was right when he said that BlackBerry was just improving their marketing plans and there isn't some other more serious issue.
    fanBBRY and kjtaylor1 like this.
    10-13-16 12:02 AM
    I'd love if BlackBerry could maybe do a really nice 15 second advert with: "Introducing BlackBerry DTek60, everything you'd expect in a phone: 4GB RAM, 21/8MP cameras, SD card slot, best in class keyboard, and legendary headphone jack. Well, everything except for exploding in flames. Buy now at major retail stores."

I would LOVE that. Okay don't judge me I'm just an 18 year old. :'( But for real that would be hilarious AND effective.

Posted via CB10
    You must have forgotten that Blackberry and Samsung are business partners...
    10-14-16 12:54 AM
    https://www.ncds.ca/eng/blackberry-d...1-1080406.html

It's up for grab? Sale price $634.90 CAD. add to cart!
    10-14-16 07:47 PM
    https://www.ncds.ca/eng/blackberry-d...1-1080406.html

It's up for grab? Sale price $634.90 CAD. add to cart!
    And it's Out of Stock with no date information.
    10-14-16 07:50 PM
    The linked page says " We are sorry" What does it mean did blackberry cancelled dtek 60 or sales halted?
    10-16-16 05:32 AM
    It means they put it up too early.
    10-16-16 10:17 AM
    DTEK60 Pre-order Up (gone now)-dtek.gif
    sebstarr likes this.
    10-16-16 10:26 AM
    It means they put it up too early.
    Given that Bla1ze himself has posted that BB did delay the launch at the last minute, my guess is that these retailers put those pages up at the time agreed with BB. If I were them, I'd be pretty annoyed with BB right now.
    10-16-16 12:12 PM
    Up on Staples again.
    (edit) my bad.. meant NCIX

Posted via CB10
    10-17-16 12:55 AM
    Up on Staples again.
    (edit) my bad.. meant NCIX

Posted via CB10
    True, back again

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=rZP9y5-K
    Last edited by fanBBRY; 10-17-16 at 07:29 AM.
    10-17-16 07:14 AM
    October 17, 2016 : Staples has now taken down the page with the DTEK60 listing. It is no longer available. Likely got fed up waiting for BlackBerry to make an "official" release statement.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-17-16 12:26 PM
    October 17, 2016 : Staples has now taken down the page with the DTEK60 listing. It is no longer available. Likely got fed up waiting for BlackBerry to make an "official" release statement.

10-17-16 12:26 PM
    Waiting on BlackBerry is SOOOOO frustrating! Either announce or refute. There is buzz, at least in the BlackBerry forums, but the crowd is restless. This is my last go round with BlackBerry. I decided to give them a shot and see what the Android thing is all about (not a Samsung nor iPhone fan but since there are aspects of BlackBerry software I'm willing to take a chance). I am looking at the Pixel phone pretty hard right now. I would rather get the DTEK 60 and keep my Passport, for when I feel the urge for QWERTY, but I'm not sure how long I am willing to wait on BlackBerry to get it together and at least make an announcement about the DTEK 60 before they announce the DTEK 70 (or whatever they're calling the new pkb).
    10-17-16 01:12 PM

You've said almost this exact phrase in every post about the DTEK60 so far, might as well say it twice in here I guess...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    imprezzive1 likes this.
    10-17-16 02:21 PM
    You've said almost this exact phrase in every post about the DTEK60 so far, might as well say it twice in here I guess...

When BlackBerry keeps making the same mistakes over and over and over and over and over again... Maybe it needs to be heard over and over and over and over and over again!

krazyatom and JeepBB like this.
    10-17-16 02:30 PM
    When BlackBerry keeps making the same mistakes over and over and over and over and over again... Maybe it needs to be heard over and over and over and over and over again!

For me, main fault is to not announce any date. Everybody always sends out "Save the date" and so on. If they would say: "Hey lets wait for tuesday 10am EST, we will be announcing something in a webcast" all the uncertainty would be gone and nobody could be angry.
    Maybe Bla1ze could give us a hint.
    kjtaylor1 likes this.
    10-17-16 02:32 PM
    ^ agreed. BlackBerry need to give some indication.

Posted via CB10
    kjtaylor1 likes this.
    10-17-16 02:53 PM
    You put the web page Up,
    You take the web page Down,
    You do the hokey-cokey,
    And you turn around...

I miss the BB launches of old... Thor standing in the spotlights like a wooden dummy... that guy getting a haircut ... the enthusiasm of Vivek...

<sigh>
    10-17-16 02:59 PM
    Wow. People are crying over the release of a smartphone😭. Lol oh maaaaan!

krazyatom likes this.
    10-17-16 03:22 PM
    Wow. People are crying over the release of a smartphone��. Lol oh maaaaan!

and you are reading it... lmao
    kjtaylor1 likes this.
    10-17-16 03:48 PM
    Guys, it will be worth the wait. Just be patient!
    10-17-16 03:56 PM
    I'm reading cause it's CrackBerry. U must be the head of the where's the dtek60 club. "If Blackberry doesn't unveil it today I going to buy an iPhone or samsung"

10-17-16 04:33 PM
    I'm reading cause it's CrackBerry. U must be the head of the where's the dtek60 club. "If Blackberry doesn't unveil it today I going to buy an iPhone or samsung"

I am sorry i can't support your superior point of view.
    10-17-16 05:12 PM

Nah, repetition makes my head hurt, two wrongs don't make a right, but 3 rights make a left.

10-17-16 05:27 PM
    ^ agreed. BlackBerry need to give some indication.

Posted via CB10
    They used to do that, then when it's delayed, everyone cries. I think they planned the release for a date past, so had they announced it, and then now it's delayed, do you think the crying will be more or less than it is now? Lose-lose situation...

10-17-16 05:28 PM
171 ... 4567