This is my last go round with BlackBerry.
    That's funny. It's their last go around too...

I am looking at the Pixel phone pretty hard right now.
    The Pixel is Verizon only in the U.S. for now, so maybe you will have to wait longer anyway...
    10-17-16 07:11 PM
    They used to do that, then when it's delayed, everyone cries. I think they planned the release for a date past, so had they announced it, and then now it's delayed, do you think the crying will be more or less than it is now? Lose-lose situation...
    If they announce it and miss the ship date, we know what the complaints will be. We would be in familiar territory and know what arguments need to be said. It's like knowing the future that already happened!

We're dealing with something new here... perhaps announcement and immediate availability everywhere... scary...
    10-17-16 07:14 PM
    The current BlackBerry sale for the Priv and the Passport ends on the 19th so they probably won't announce the DTEK60 until after that.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-17-16 07:28 PM
    The Pixel is Verizon only in the U.S. for now, so maybe you will have to wait longer anyway...
    Actually you are only partly right about Pixel availability in US. If you want carrier subsidy, you would be correct that Verizon is your only option in terms of buying from carriers. You can still buy it unlocked in the US from store.Google.com if you prefer unlockable bootloaders. Updates wont be issue as VZW claims they will push updates at same time as Google. But if you are thinking about Pixel, and don't want Verizon, you can go the unlocked route.

Just thought I'd let you know. Hope I'm not being a pain or stepping on your toes or anything bad like that - sorry if I am. I don't mean to do that.

Hope I helped to clarify.
    krazyatom likes this.
    10-17-16 08:10 PM
    Well Bla1ze claimed that it will be released this week for sure. Let's say they delayed it because of a new marketing strategy, stock should have been already sent out to retailers, so availability should be immediately after release.
    10-18-16 02:08 AM
    That would be nice that retailers have it on hand the day it is announced instead of waiting around for any of what's left of little hype to all die down
    10-18-16 02:28 AM
    I sure hope so, although I'm trying not to get my hopes too high that it will be available right away in Germany. I was talking to a BBRY employee last week, and she said not even the final release date for NA had been marked as confirmed in her system, let alone the one for Germany/Europe.
    10-18-16 02:29 AM
    Well Bla1ze claimed that it will be released this week for sure. Let's say they delayed it because of a new marketing strategy, stock should have been already sent out to retailers, so availability should be immediately after release.
    He did?

Posted via CB10
    JeepBB likes this.
    10-18-16 06:23 AM
    He did?

Posted via CB10
    Yep
    10-18-16 06:38 AM
    Yep
    I think a link to the post where Bla1ze said it was what he was after.
    10-18-16 07:21 AM
    Scroll through the comments section of the b&h article
    10-18-16 07:23 AM
    Scroll through the comments section of the b&h article
    I'm not sure that you quite get this "burden of proof" thing... but never mind.
    10-18-16 07:44 AM
    Burden of proof? Is there a trial going on? Lol. Has the defendant been indicted by a grand jury yet? :-P

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    10-18-16 08:53 AM
    Burden of proof? Is there a trial going on? Lol. Has the defendant been indicted by a grand jury yet? :-P

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    Haha don't worry, i can handle it.
    I don't think there is a way to link one of those comments directly, but anyways if he really wants to see it he gotta do some research or just keep bashing around here.
    10-18-16 08:58 AM
    Here you go from 6 days ago.

Attached Thumbnails DTEK60 Pre-order Up (gone now)-90357.jpg  
    10-18-16 09:16 AM
    Here you go from 6 days ago.
    Thank you, Ray.
    10-18-16 09:26 AM
    Guys, get some sleep. What�s comin� will come, an� we�ll meet it when it does.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-16 10:28 AM
    You can save $20 off your purchase of $250 or more with Staples coupon. see link below. Therefore DTEK60 will be $679.00. Its not a lot but at least you save $20.

https://easy.staples.ca/pub/sf/FormL...DMY1lL6TG7gjwo
    fanBBRY likes this.
    10-19-16 07:21 AM
    Thank you, Ray.
    but i agree with you, it is quite sad that nobody can or wants to tell any exact date. What would they loose if they say a date, it doesn't cost anything to just say: hey it will be announced Wednesday night. Bla1ze could at least give another hint.
    10-19-16 12:07 PM
    Maybe they don't have supply ready from manufacturer. Things happen. At the end of the day it's just a smartphone phone. When it comes out it comes out. If that's your biggest worry in life...sign me up lol

10-19-16 12:13 PM
    as far as accessories are concerned I'd check out Acatel stuff for a real deal and many more options,lol
    10-26-16 01:42 PM
171 ... 567