Dear All.
    I recently switched from my Q10 to Dtek60.
    I just love the phone, but after one week of usage and not any problems, I now face overheating just by browsing, or using whatsapp for just 5 min time!
    I have no game apps installed, or anything heavy like this, but I face serious problem.
    Is that common? I have only found here guys that face this due to gaming, but with common light usage?..
    P,ease help. Is there something I could do? Should I try to use any so called cooling apps, or should I bring it back to the store?.??
    08-22-17 12:45 AM
    Depends on what you mean by over heating.
    08-22-17 01:07 AM
    Thanks for replying in the first place. I mean really hot, around camera lens, and if I keep on using it, really difficult to keep in hand.
    I installed cool master app ( don't know if it's crap or not) and it said 38,3 degrees. Do you have any such experience? Is it dangerous ? Are there any tips to overcome this? Please note that I live in Greece and BBs are not that common here, so I had to buy from electronic store which imported it, but I don't know where from. Though I did the same with all my previous BBs and no problem has occured. I would appreciate any tip from you, since in my country there is no BB official "fixers" nor experienced ones
    08-22-17 02:34 AM
    P.s. this cooling app says that messenger, password keeper and instagram are the apps that run on the background and cause overheating
    08-22-17 02:36 AM
    And to cut a long story short, is there normal overheating and I should stop worrying? Sorry about the long post, just trying to make it easier for you, should you be kind enough to help me.
    08-22-17 02:39 AM
    try to remove those apps and see if anything changes?
    08-22-17 03:46 AM
    If you mean insta, password keeper and messenger, i don't let anything running in the background for sure.
    08-22-17 03:58 AM
    First off, the phone has overheat protection, and will throttle the cpu and give you a message if it's too hot.

Second, this does seem strange that it's hot to the touch. Those apps shouldn't be causing this. Perhaps you may wish to consider a factory reset.
    08-22-17 07:24 AM