Does anyone know if it comes with the dark hub? I think I read that on a comment somewhere...

Posted via CB10
    10-26-16 04:22 AM
    Just ordered and got the confirmation email straight away. Did it on shop bb using PayPal.

Would have used unlockedmobiles cos they're shearer but I prefer the smart pocket case to the soft shell as a freebie and BlackBerry guarantee.
    Me too I got the email confirmation straight away be gutted to sell the Priv but the specs and the price made the decision for me
    10-26-16 04:23 AM
    Does anyone know if it comes with the dark hub? I think I read that on a comment somewhere...

Posted via CB10
    No it doesn't have the dark HUB
    But it has been stated by the developer that its on their road map and he also mentioned its not a very simple feature to implement.

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    10-26-16 06:17 AM
    Email saying mine is being delivered to me in England on Friday.
    10-26-16 12:01 PM
    Delivering to me in England today.
    raves68 likes this.
    10-27-16 07:10 AM
    Check mobilesphonedirect this afternoon after 1400 utc. Its going to be on as i phoned and asked earlier
    10-27-16 07:47 AM
    Oh brilliant falbo!!! I emailed them and today they replied with "Unfortunately we do not know when we will be stocking this handset." Let's hope it was just a miscommunication on their part and that they will indeed be stocking it
    10-27-16 07:57 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, that would be great. I don't really like all this white Google is forcing us to have.
    10-27-16 08:00 AM
    Got the email just before lunchtime and andrew confirmed to check after 2pm. I just checked and will try again later.
    10-27-16 08:11 AM

best presentation for DTEK 60
    10-27-16 01:06 PM
    That's a very good presentation, shows off the phone very well.
    10-27-16 01:56 PM
    Got mine delivered in England today. Excellent phone.
    10-27-16 04:10 PM
    https://www.unlocked-mobiles.com sell it at 450 GBP (unlocked), I think it's the cheapest in UK!
    What is your opinion on unlocked-mobiles.com? Are they any good?

Posted via CB10
    10-28-16 08:11 AM
    Is there anywhere in the UK today where I could actually pick one up today? Any London shops/online shops with a retail presence? Travelling next week
    10-29-16 01:31 AM
    What is your opinion on unlocked-mobiles.com? Are they any good?

Posted via CB10
    I bought from them in the last years a couple of phones and had no problem of any kind, delivered as promised. Now I am waiting for my DTEK 60 ;-)
    10-29-16 01:37 AM
    I think it's just online order and delivery at the moment. I'm passing through Paddington Station today if you want a look!
    10-29-16 01:50 AM
    Hi

Only place in London that should have the Dtek60 on display is Selfridges in Oxford Street .
    They have a great BlackBerry stand on the lower ground floor

Worth a call before you battle through London traffic

Good luck
    10-29-16 02:06 AM
    Hi

Only place in London that should have the Dtek60 on display is Selfridges in Oxford Street .
    They have a great BlackBerry stand on the lower ground floor

Worth a call before you battle through London traffic

Good luck
    Do hope it is there but I called Carphone Warehouse which was a couple of day ago and they don't have any release date as of yet.
    10-29-16 02:43 AM
    I bought from them in the last years a couple of phones and had no problem of any kind, delivered as promised. Now I am waiting for my DTEK 60 ;-)
    Good. Thanks for the response. I just pulled the trigger.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-16 05:16 AM
    Anyone knows when will the embargo be lifted and we can read a proper review?

Cheers
    10-29-16 06:11 AM
    Anyone knows when will the embargo be lifted and we can read a proper review?
    Cheers
    Erm, what embargo?

If you haven't seen many reviews, I think that might be due to "the world's" general lack of interest in the DTEK60 rather than any embargo preventing publication.

I realise this might be considered heresy on the CB forums, but the DTEK60 is a nice, but unspectacular Android handset with a USP of BB's security hardening. Unless "security" is a big draw, and history shows that few consumers care enough about security, there are plenty of alternative Android handsets to choose from. Most of those alternatives come from vendors that haven't recently announced that they're quitting hardware.
    10-29-16 09:46 AM
    Erm, what embargo?

If you haven't seen many reviews, I think that might be due to "the world's" general lack of interest in the DTEK60 rather than any embargo preventing publication.

I realise this might be considered heresy on the CB forums, but the DTEK60 is a nice, but unspectacular Android handset with a USP of BB's security hardening. Unless "security" is a big draw, and history shows that few consumers care enough about security, there are plenty of alternative Android handsets to choose from. Most of those alternatives come from vendors that haven't recently announced that they're quitting hardware.
    Thanks for you reply. Can you please post a link for the best review you saw so far?

Cheers
    10-29-16 10:03 AM
    Thanks for you reply. Can you please post a link for the best review you saw so far?

Cheers
    BlackBerry DTEK60 hands on review | TechRadar

They like it, say it has some nice features and is well-spec'ed, but they wonder if BB might have left it a bit late.

Sadly though, that's about all I've seen except for plugathon reviews on BB-sites. I don't see any sign of interest in the DTEK60, even from BB!

The fact that their launch event consisted of a webinar is bad enough, but I don't think Marty Beard will look back on his statement during the launch of the DTEK60, when he announced the DTEK60 would be BB's last in-house phone, as his finest hour!
    10-29-16 10:14 AM
    Just as I though, there�s an embargo underway. That�s a crappy hands-on, Techradar does that all the time, it�s not a proper and detailed review (notice that they dont have the stars so, they can't rate it yet). TechRadar is getting more of a clickbait site every day that passes.
    10-29-16 10:17 AM
    Just as I though, there�s an embargo underway. That�s a crappy hands-on, Techradar does that all the time, it�s not a proper and detailed review (notice that they dont have the stars so, they can't rate it yet). TechRadar is getting more of a clickbait site every day that passes.
    OK, if you'd prefer to believe the lack of general interest in the DTEK60 is part of some embargo, or a more general anti-BB conspiracy, that's fine.

I'll leave you there I think.
    10-29-16 10:19 AM
72 123