07-02-17 10:48 AM
29 12
tools
    There are NO blackberry devices left - Chen said in the earnings last week that all inventory would run out this week.
    06-29-17 04:11 AM
    I really want to thank BlackBerry for leaving me no choice. I'm a Canadian living on the States now and I can't find a DTEK60 (US version.) here for my wife and kids. Just picked up one of the last ones new off of eBay and then found out its the international version BBA100-2 not -1. Not sure how well it will perform on the AT&T network; it's for my wife, she's out for the week and haven't had a chance to put her Sim card in it. Other than that I'm very very happy with its performance.

My girls definitely don't want a KeyONE - they don't like the physical keyboard, so thanks BlackBerry for not leaving us with any choice!

Long time fan of BlackBerry but it's getting to the point that without choice, this family will be forced to go to another brand.

I've been going through Google, EBay, Amazon, etc. and every other potential vendor trying to find two new BBA100-1 DTEK60's for my girls and can't find one anywhere. This is ridiculous!
    07-01-17 09:56 PM
    Go for Samsung or HTC. Don't waste your money on dtek60. I regret to buy my dtek60. No schedule available for update of OS. No proper market research, what people want just a boring interface. Blackberry is facing lack of hard work and innovation.
    07-02-17 07:08 AM
    Long time fan of BlackBerry but it's getting to the point that without choice, this family will be forced to go to another brand.
    It's time to look elsewhere.
    07-02-17 10:48 AM
29 12