I was just looking and the DTEK60 is no longer available for sale on the Canadian, American, or France sites for ShopBlackBerry. It is still available on the UK, German, and European sites for ShopBlackBerry.

I bought my DTEK60 at the end of April when the sale started and I am glad that I did not miss out. For those who want the DTEK60 and are in the UK, Germany, or Euro (Netherlands, Spain, and Italy) now would be the time to get it before they run out of inventory.

EDIT: I forgot to write that when I looked this morning the Canadian ShopBlackBerry site still had the DTEK60 for sale.
    EDIT 2: What I meant with the above edit was that it was available this morning, but when I looked now it no longer is. I could have worded that a bit more clearly.
    Last edited by LordPiggyOfHam; 05-24-17 at 04:27 PM.
    05-24-17 04:13 PM
    I don't see the DTEK60 anymore on SBB.ca

RedBerry Passport / 10.3.3.2205 / Telus
    05-24-17 04:20 PM
    They are out of the hardware business . Lets go BlackBerry Mobile and the KEYone
    05-24-17 04:35 PM
    They are out of the hardware business . Lets go BlackBerry Mobile and the KEYone
    That sounds good to me. I needed a new smartphone in April (previous one died a few days after I got the DTEK60) hence my choice of the DTEK60. Since I live in Canada the KEYone will not be available until May 31 so waiting was not an option for me.

That being said I am looking forward to upgrading to whatever TCL BlackBerry is available in two years as long as it is sold factory unlocked like the DTEK60 and the Z30.
    mighthor likes this.
    05-24-17 04:47 PM
    Disappointing if it's been discontinued. Coming from a Passport, there's much about the KEYone that's a step downward, whereas the DTEK60's specs looked to offer more. Given they - KEYone, 50 and 60 come from TCL, shouldn't make much difference who is the retailer anyway - BlackBerry or BlackBerry Mobile. I can only hope this is to make room for an even better device.

Posted via CB10
    RigoMonster likes this.
    05-24-17 06:50 PM
    They barely even said a word when they launched it. It was almost as if they didn't want people to know about it. I doubt they manufactured very many of them at all.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-17 07:41 PM
    yeah I'm guessing there was limited stock that was developed and was likely a testing of the waters for these future devices.
    05-24-17 07:42 PM
    That sounds good to me. I needed a new smartphone in April (previous one died a few days after I got the DTEK60) hence my choice of the DTEK60. Since I live in Canada the KEYone will not be available until May 31 so waiting was not an option for me.

That being said I am looking forward to upgrading to whatever TCL BlackBerry is available in two years as long as it is sold factory unlocked like the DTEK60 and the Z30.
    Dtek60 is a solid device . I'm sure you're enjoying it
    Greened and LoveMyLBZ like this.
    05-24-17 09:06 PM
    Disappointing if it's been discontinued. Coming from a Passport, there's much about the KEYone that's a step downward, whereas the DTEK60's specs looked to offer more. Given they - KEYone, 50 and 60 come from TCL, shouldn't make much difference who is the retailer anyway - BlackBerry or BlackBerry Mobile. I can only hope this is to make room for an even better device.

Posted via CB10
    Dtek 60 was produced in very limited quantities. The word is that other devices are coming...but nobody knows the specs yet. I would think a slab device should be in there
    05-24-17 09:08 PM
    yeah I'm guessing there was limited stock that was developed and was likely a testing of the waters for these future devices.
    Could have saved me a post if I would have read this first
    05-24-17 09:09 PM
    Could have saved me a post if I would have read this first
    Hey great minds think alike.
    Carjackd likes this.
    05-24-17 09:27 PM
    Must be sold out! My buddy is trying to gain followers on instagram by offering his for free lol.. "TheBlackBerryGuru". So if anyone wants a free dtek60, hit up that page a pray he gets the 1k followers he's hoping for, lol. Good luck!!!!
    LoveMyLBZ likes this.
    05-24-17 10:34 PM
    For any one looking for followers why not print up a tshirt with a QR code that has your contact information on the back? Maybe your home address and telephone number as well, just to be sure you don't leave anything out..then post the results on FB and request likes. All your bases covered. :-)
    JJonPB likes this.
    05-25-17 04:51 PM

Posted via CB10
    Not as if you can't pick it up elsewhere anyway. Lots of retailers still have stock - https://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-DT...UvbUpU12890115
    05-25-17 07:08 PM
    Hello,

I've been thinking about picking up a DTEK60 over the past few weeks, but as I'm located in Canada, it's too late to obtain one from ShopBlackBerry. There are many available from other sources. Does the PRD-63036-001 version work well in southern Ontario? Thanks for your help!

Best,

Reg
    05-25-17 09:34 PM
    Hello,

I've been thinking about picking up a DTEK60 over the past few weeks, but as I'm located in Canada, it's too late to obtain one from ShopBlackBerry. There are many available from other sources. Does the PRD-63036-001 version work well in southern Ontario? Thanks for your help!

Best,

Reg
    That's the BBA100-1, I think, which is the North America model.
    Fire In The Bones likes this.
    05-25-17 09:46 PM
    Staples Canada still lists stock of BBA100-1, $620 Canadian.
    Fire In The Bones likes this.
    05-26-17 10:34 AM
    I was just looking and the DTEK60 is no longer available for sale on the Canadian, American, or France sites for ShopBlackBerry. It is still available on the UK, German, and European sites for ShopBlackBerry.

I bought my DTEK60 at the end of April when the sale started and I am glad that I did not miss out. For those who want the DTEK60 and are in the UK, Germany, or Euro (Netherlands, Spain, and Italy) now would be the time to get it before they run out of inventory.

EDIT: I forgot to write that when I looked this morning the Canadian ShopBlackBerry site still had the DTEK60 for sale.
    EDIT 2: What I meant with the above edit was that it was available this morning, but when I looked now it no longer is. I could have worded that a bit more clearly.
    Oh damn, better get that ~$700 cad device with guaranteed software support for two years and monthly or occasionally every 2 months security updates, that's a really good deal.

I heard it's guaranteed to get nougat /s

I'm sure the hundreds of thousands remaining stock they had got bought out because it was such a great deal during the spring sale /s
    05-26-17 05:17 PM
    guess I should sell mine at a premium!
    05-26-17 11:01 PM
    I just purchased a DTEK60 from B&H out of the States. They ship for free to Canada. Been looking for awhile as Staples.ca and amazon.ca no longer list them as being available. Paid $509.00 U.S. (about $688.00 CAD), which includes Duty/HST/ETC. They have stock...4-9 days delivery according to the "Chat" girl...
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-07-17 04:08 PM
    I just purchased a DTEK60 from B&H out of the States. They ship for free to Canada. Been looking for awhile as Staples.ca and amazon.ca no longer list them as being available. Paid $509.00 U.S. (about $688.00 CAD), which includes Duty/HST/ETC. They have stock...4-9 days delivery according to the "Chat" girl...
    Good deal. I just purchased one for my wife on Staples.ca last night. $700 all in. 3-10 day delivery...or so they say.

06-08-17 06:58 AM
    That is rally strange. I checked staples.ca yesterday afternoon, 0 in stock, 0 available to be shipped, (I'm in Belleville), tried other stores, etc...nothing, purchased from B&H. Just checked staples.ca again this morning apparently they have stock???
    06-08-17 07:43 AM
    That is rally strange. I checked staples.ca yesterday afternoon, 0 in stock, 0 available to be shipped, (I'm in Belleville), tried other stores, etc...nothing, purchased from B&H. Just checked staples.ca again this morning apparently they have stock???
    Yeah. About 98 left in stock. I noticed just by chance.

06-08-17 03:33 PM
    Just ordered one from B&H in US. $450.
    06-10-17 02:32 PM
    No longer available on the B&H site. Shows as "discontinued"

DTEK60 no longer available for sale on CA, US, and France ShopBlackBerry sites.-dtek60.png
    06-29-17 04:07 AM
29 12