Every time Google apps update on my DTEK60, my Netflix and Kindle downloads become corrupted and cannot be downloaded again until I delete and reinstall both apps. I'm going nuts! I did turn off auto-updates so that I stop getting surprises, but it's still very annoying. I would love to know a) what is causing this, and b) if there is anything I can do to stop it. With Kindle, I just get error messages until I delete and reinstall the app. With Netflix, my option to download disappears entirely along with my content, again until I delete and reinstall the app.
    06-29-18 09:40 AM
    I would backup, security wipe it, download the Android autoloader for that device, install it, and then restore your data.

If all that doesn't fix it up, I'd upgrade to a Motion or a KEY2.

Keep in mind that it's no longer fully supported, as you are more than likely aware, by way of Android OS version updates.

It's stuck on Marshmallow. Not saying that's necessarily a bad thing, but it seems to me that the life cycle for Android devices is about 2 years and it's becoming more difficult to stay on older versions of Android, probably by design, resulting in problems with popular apps.
    06-30-18 04:41 AM