I am able to connect for 30 seconds and then it drops and turns off the phone's wifi. Connection strength is good and all other devises connect with no concern.
    If I bring up phone in safe mode the wifi connection stays up. Then rebooting in normal operating mode the phone will auto-connect and stay connected. This has become a frustrating, daily ritual. Help!
    01-02-18 03:35 PM
    I am able to connect for 30 seconds and then it drops and turns off the phone's wifi. Connection strength is good and all other devises connect with no concern.
    If I bring up phone in safe mode the wifi connection stays up. Then rebooting in normal operating mode the phone will auto-connect and stay connected. This has become a frustrating, daily ritual. Help!
    Some corruption somewhere perhaps. Factory reset usually clears out the cobwebs.
    01-02-18 03:40 PM
    I understand that a factory reset is the catch all solution, but only as a last resort. Thx.
    01-02-18 03:47 PM
    I understand that a factory reset is the catch all solution, but only as a last resort. Thx.
    Have you rebooted WiFi router? My ISP also pushed out a purge to my router when PRIV was doing this several months ago. Claimed it was better than reboot, took all of 90 seconds.
    01-02-18 10:33 PM
    Found the problem. I had downloaded an app (On Second Thought SMS) and it must have corrupted something. the minute I uninstalled the app my wifi instantly reconnected. To be certain, I reinstalled the app and my wifi dropped with 10 seconds of sending my first message. Don't know how I missed it.
    01-04-18 09:13 PM