So I got my Dtek60 right away and it's been an awesome device. I'm not 100% if the issue I'm having is Hub or android... but here it is.

One of my email accounts is a @shaw.ca this account all incoming emails show in Plain text and anytime I try to download an attachment (jpg, txt, pdf) I get a "Can't download attachment, try again later" error.

I have several exchange accounts and they seem to work fine.

Today I received the Crackberry news letter bout the Dtek60 Review to my @shaw.ca and it says "Bummer! it looks like your email client doesn't support HTML emails. Try opening the email in another email client."

As part of my testing I deleted this account and re added it. That corrected these plain text emails showing only a blank body.

If anyone can shed light on this most gracious.
    11-15-16 12:00 PM
    So I got my Dtek60 right away and it's been an awesome device. I'm not 100% if the issue I'm having is Hub or android... but here it is.

One of my email accounts is a @shaw.ca this account all incoming emails show in Plain text and anytime I try to download an attachment (jpg, txt, pdf) I get a "Can't download attachment, try again later" error.

I have several exchange accounts and they seem to work fine.

Today I received the Crackberry news letter bout the Dtek60 Review to my @shaw.ca and it says "Bummer! it looks like your email client doesn't support HTML emails. Try opening the email in another email client."

As part of my testing I deleted this account and re added it. That corrected these plain text emails showing only a blank body.

If anyone can shed light on this most gracious.
    I have a Shaw email account as well. Today's email from crackberry shows up perfectly on my dtek50 hub. It should work on dtek60 as well.

How did you setup the Shaw account? I've set it up as an exchange account (not pop or imap). All HTML emails show up without any issues. Also check whether there's an update for BlackBerry hub.
    11-15-16 12:41 PM
    I used the Content Transfer app from my Z10 to the DTek60. and when I deleted the account a re-added it was done through the hub. There are now options in the hub for account type it's all automatic. Gonna try adding it through accounts as a exchange is see.
    11-15-16 01:00 PM
    Well looks like its a HUB issue, if i remove the account and add it as a Exchange which then opens the Gmail app the emails and attachments work. But adding the account as a Hub+ account it's crippled...

Checked for Hub update and nadda, guess I gotta wait it out.
    11-15-16 01:12 PM
    Well looks like its a HUB issue, if i remove the account and add it as a Exchange which then opens the Gmail app the emails and attachments work. But adding the account as a Hub+ account it's crippled...

Checked for Hub update and nadda, guess I gotta wait it out.
    Since it's working on dtek50 , I assume it's not the hub. What are the server settings for Shaw account?
    11-15-16 01:25 PM
    DTEK60 Hub issue-screenshot_20161115-123028.jpg

I used the same settings when setting up as Exchange.
    11-15-16 01:39 PM
    Same as what I've. Did you try deleting the shaw email from hub, reboot the device and re-add it again?
    11-15-16 01:47 PM
    def sounds like an email setup issue
    11-15-16 01:48 PM
    deleted, rebooted, and added. Same issue.

From Hub:
    menu > Add account > Enter email > click manual (tried without as well) > select Exchange > add password, add wm. to shaw.ca for server > Done
    11-15-16 02:10 PM
    Make sure the auto download embedded images is on for the Shaw account
    Attached Thumbnails DTEK60 Hub issue-screenshot_20161115-131952.jpg  
    11-15-16 02:20 PM
    Download images is turn on. Perhaps the content transfer did something weird and I'll have to clear all accounts and hub data. Then add it all back.
    11-15-16 03:07 PM
    Download images is turn on. Perhaps the content transfer did something weird and I'll have to clear all accounts and hub data. Then add it all back.
    good call. i always start fresh. it may take longer, but is usually worth it.
    11-16-16 07:08 AM
    Try setting the download images on in the general settings. This should do it
    Attached Thumbnails DTEK60 Hub issue-50491.jpg  
    11-16-16 02:48 PM