Agreed. Logo on front would be sweet.

Posted via CB10
    Is there a tempered glass cover available with the logo imprinted at the right place ?
    ALLYSON1989 likes this.
    10-15-16 08:33 AM
    Is there a tempered glass cover available with the logo imprinted at the right place ?
    I'm not sure. We'll have to wait and see what is offered.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-16 08:38 AM
    Only if it is made by BB, otherwise another company wouldn't be allowed to do it without BB's permission.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    10-15-16 11:57 AM
    I think both set great on paper, but i go to Google Pixel Xl. If Dtek60 price lower then Google pixel xl my choice is BlackBerry Dtek60.
    10-15-16 01:48 PM
    I think both set great on paper, but i go to Google Pixel Xl. If Dtek60 price lower then Google pixel xl my choice is BlackBerry Dtek60.
    It is clear as day, it will be cheaper.
    10-15-16 02:33 PM
    There's a crazy difference in price, which makes the choice easy -- DTEK60.

If they were somewhat comparable ​it would be a harder call, but they're not.
    10-15-16 03:22 PM
    Why the comments about what it will cost? We already know it is $699 in Canada and the Pixel XL is $1049 or $1179 in Canada...the DTEK60 looks pretty damn good now, doesn't it?

Posted via CB10?
    10-15-16 07:09 PM
    When you compare any flagship against pixel it looks good really until you know all the pros beyond the CPU and the amount of RAM that makes it better. There are things better about the pixel but only if you want the fastest of the fastest in all specs such as camera and internal storage speed.
    10-15-16 07:47 PM
    When you compare any flagship against pixel it looks good really until you know all the pros beyond the CPU and the amount of RAM that makes it better. There are things better about the pixel but only if you want the fastest of the fastest in all specs such as camera and internal storage speed.
    Well for me, it could be the best of the best, but no sd card support makes up my mind about that phone :-P

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    blackmass likes this.
    10-15-16 09:45 PM
    The Pixel is not underpowered, if it is then so is the DTEK
    not sure why you spread so much misinformation. Both models are on the google store for purchase and can be used on any GSM carrier pretty much and get instant updates. I think even if you buy the VZW model from the google store it will get instant updates but that remains to be seen.
    So sorry. I stand corrected. I meant to say the XL is overpriced as to combo of everything when compared with the 60. I tend to agree I would expect any Pixel purchased directly from the Google Store would be among the first to receive updates, as my own experience with the Nexus 4 was.

Posted via CB10 on my VZW  Z30 STA100-3 | 10.3.2.2813
    10-19-16 10:18 PM
    I wonder about the VKB
    I love Blackberrys but who's is better

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-20-16 05:39 PM
    W h e N is the BlackBerry dtek 60 going to be available for bell mobility in Canada ?geez my passport is starting to act funny on me anyone, with any answers will be appreciated cheers

Posted via CB10
    10-20-16 06:00 PM
    W h e N is the BlackBerry dtek 60 going to be available for bell mobility in Canada ?geez my passport is starting to act funny on me anyone, with any answers will be appreciated cheers

Posted via CB10
    By Halloween at latest assuming it's available on ShopBlackBerry by October 25th.
    10-20-16 07:28 PM
    My main concern is price. No way I'm spending that much money on a phone, so "no" to the Pixel. The DTEK60 looks to me like a nice upgrade from my Classic. And the expandable storage definitely is a check mark that goes to the Dtek60.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-16 07:54 PM
    I just played with Pixel at a store today

Here is my post

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...today-1089314/

I was going to buy the pixel (not xl - not a big fan of large phones). But now not so sure. Plus it costs more than double!!
    meattray likes this.
    10-20-16 10:30 PM
    The Pixel is too expensive in my opinion and Google only committed to 2 years of OS updates, when Apple does 4. I dont understand.
    10-21-16 02:15 AM
    You don't need to change phone because of whatsapp!

Posted via CB10
    10-21-16 06:12 AM
    I heard pixel will come with snapdragon 821.
    The thing is that I was almost sold out on the next flagship from blackberry. Until they gave the hub (for a small price) to everybody with an android. So now Idk what they have to offer appart from security of course. But security isn't as important for me, I don't see anyone wanting the information that I keep in my device. And it's not like it's easy to hack a Google phone.

Posted via CB10
    I had some dead pixels on my PRIV so I took it back to be repaired and I was given a Sony xperia Aqua M4. I thought ok great I will try the hub+ suite and I shouldn't miss too much. However I must say I miss the BlackBerry keyboard (love flicking up the words) I miss the productivity tab and I miss the ability to slide up and choose three shortcuts in the launcher. I also miss having Dtek. I guess I have fallen to BlackBerry's marketing because I also worry more about doing banking online on this phone for example. Now maybe since they have "pivoted" to software these differences between a Blackberry powered by Android and any other Android will erode.
    For the moment I still feel there is a benefit of owning a Blackberry. I know I am a minority. By the way using this Old phone reminded me that the hardware and screen aren't so bad on the PRIV.
    10-21-16 06:35 AM
    I wonder about the VKB
    I love Blackberrys but who's is better

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    That's easy! BlackBerry VKB. Nothing comparable...

Also the Pixel and iPhone 7 are not Water Proof!. That would imply you could put under water for as long as you want but you can't
    They are water resistant for about 5 seconds. Just enough time to grab out of toilet
    10-21-16 07:25 AM
    If money is no object Pixel is an amazing phone. Personally I think S7 (which can be had with decent discounts now) may be the phone to get now.

Posted via BlackBerry PRIV
    10-21-16 08:14 AM
    Pixel is a bigger version of the Nexus with better specs. I am going after the Blackberry. Looks nice and I love and miss the hub.
    10-21-16 04:59 PM
    I've made the plunge and ordered the Pixel XL. Played with it in a CPW store and thought, this is more buttery smooth than any of my BBs ever have been and possibly will be. I really like the build quality and the look of the quite black model, Money isn't an issue for me thankfully, so instead of diddering I went straight for it. It's a great thing that BlackBerry suite is available, I guess I'll just miss the keyboard the most. Hey ho everybody moves on soon enough....
    10-22-16 11:55 AM
    Why is there no SD card on the Pixel?

Posted via CB10
    10-22-16 01:16 PM
    Coz there is non on iPhone.
    10-22-16 01:23 PM
    Why is there no SD card on the Pixel?

Posted via CB10
    most androids dont have SD slots. Pixel/Nexus line never have except for the first phone i think
    10-22-16 01:23 PM
276 ... 678910 ...