Dtek60. I forgot my pattern password. So it is supposed to ask you to type in the word "Blackberry" and then reset phone to factory settings.
    Well, my last message received said that I can try again after waiting 3,920 seconds. I have also tried holding the power button form 30, 32, 38, 45 seconds. But the pattern lock screen comes up again... So no reset. What else can I do. DTEK60 has all the updates sent to me from Blackberry.

Help
    02-06-20 02:43 PM
    Fixed well kinda Repair guy could not fix either. When got phone back. Tried one more time before sending into BB people to unlock. Held down power button again. Got screen with choice to 1) get mei__ number or restart It had message to hold down power button again for 10 seconds to force restart. So erased and reset phone. Yeah!! But now cannot put SD card back in without re format. This is where I put all my pics n stuff. And I cannot put in win10 computer either without a reformat.

Any suggestions
    02-16-20 02:15 PM
    Fixed well kinda Repair guy could not fix either. When got phone back. Tried one more time before sending into BB people to unlock. Held down power button again. Got screen with choice to 1) get mei__ number or restart It had message to hold down power button again for 10 seconds to force restart. So erased and reset phone. Yeah!! But now cannot put SD card back in without re format. This is where I put all my pics n stuff. And I cannot put in win10 computer either without a reformat.

Any suggestions
    Did you set up the card as portable or adoptable storage? If the latter, it's all gone.
    02-16-20 02:49 PM
    hmmm I just put it in. Told it not to lock. and to use to transfer files.
    02-16-20 02:59 PM
    Hmmm I just put in sd card. Told it not to lock it to this phone. Chose to use to transfer files.

Was unable to put it in Win10 compute. It wants to reformat too. Can I perhaps put in linux Mint computer. ??
    02-16-20 03:05 PM