Its very similar to a otterbox.
    Just usually a little more slimmed down
    11-01-16 09:16 PM
    Not sure if it's been mentioned but Incipio has a Dualpro listed specifically for the DTEK60 now.

Must be just tweaked version of the Idol case. But it looks good.
    Just saw that...its listed as coming soon
    11-01-16 09:24 PM
    Unfortunately the holster doesn't have a sleep magnet :|

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    But I don't have to put the phone in upside-down, which is nice.
    11-01-16 09:31 PM
    Well , it arrived. Really nice case , everything Lines up, nice build quality as usual from incipio
    LuvULongTime likes this.
    11-03-16 01:38 PM
    Well , it arrived. Really nice case , everything Lines up, nice build quality as usual from incipio
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...d1e33b27e2.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...fc5327d94b.jpg
    Is this the Incipio case designed to fit the Alcatel Idol 4s?
    11-03-16 01:40 PM
    Here's the back
    What does the back of this case feel like? Is there sufficient friction as to allow safe holding (ie, non-slip)?
    11-03-16 01:48 PM
    I will say that one disadvantage of blackberry devices is the accessories for it especially if you not Canadian or American,

I'm here in south Africa, forget the 60 I still can't find a case for my priv!
    11-03-16 01:59 PM
    Anyone been able to find a clear plastic case for the 60? I've been looking with no luck.

Tried searching for Dtek60 cases, idol 4s, TCL950 and no dice.

Want a clear one to show off the back of the phone and the BlackBerry logo
    11-03-16 03:04 PM
    Anyone been able to find a clear plastic case for the 60? I've been looking with no luck.

Tried searching for Dtek60 cases, idol 4s, TCL950 and no dice.

Want a clear one to show off the back of the phone and the BlackBerry logo
    Blackberry sells one on their site. I also saw a clear Incipio casse on amazon.com
    11-03-16 03:26 PM
    Blackberry sells one on their site. I also saw a clear Incipio casse on amazon.com
    Thanks!

All the good stuff is on the .com version of Amazon.
    LuvULongTime likes this.
    11-03-16 04:26 PM
    Is this the Incipio case designed to fit the Alcatel Idol 4s?
    Correct
    11-03-16 07:27 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...d1e33b27e2.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...fc5327d94b.jpg
    Productivity tab works well, speakers are good , charging no issues.

The case is good
    LuvULongTime likes this.
    11-03-16 07:30 PM
    Yes, I got one that showed up today as well.

I like it. Good protection. My only complaint is that the polycarb (hard) portion is a bit slicker than I'd like in-hand. It's ok, and makes it easier to pocket and draw from the pocket, but I'd like a BIT tackier.

It's a tough one though because TOO tacky makes it a pain in the *** to pocket and remove, and yet too slick and it's easy for it to slip out of your hand..... They got it very close to "spot on" -- just a bit on the "slick" side. I'm keeping and using it.
    LuvULongTime likes this.
    11-03-16 10:21 PM
    Does it cover back speakers ? What about the back camera and fingerprint sensor?

The only perfect fitting one I see that fits the DTEK60 with all speakers open etc is the leather flip case sold on shop BlackBerry
    I have the flip case. The back speakers are covered up and there is no hole to see the notification light when flap is closed. Also the fold of the case is not as flexible as the Priv version. The Priv version can fold all the way back. DTEK60 version the flap wants to fold back to the front and somewhat difficult to type with the case on unless you're gripping the back tightly.
    11-04-16 01:46 AM
    I have the flip case. The back speakers are covered up and there is no hole to see the notification light when flap is closed. Also the fold of the case is not as flexible as the Priv version. The Priv version can fold all the way back. DTEK60 version the flap wants to fold back to the front and somewhat difficult to type with the case on unless you're gripping the back tightly.
    I agree with speakers and light. But it will need to just work-in for folding back. It seems the same as Priv case otherwise
    11-04-16 09:46 AM
    i really want to see a one piece leather back case like what we have seen with the priv.

Id totally get a imak leather case for this dtek60
    11-04-16 12:50 PM
    Productivity tab works well
    Any other reports for cases the productivity tab works well with? The stock TPU case is really killing that functionality for me.
    11-04-16 02:22 PM
    Yes, I got one that showed up today as well.

I like it. Good protection. My only complaint is that the polycarb (hard) portion is a bit slicker than I'd like in-hand. It's ok, and makes it easier to pocket and draw from the pocket, but I'd like a BIT tackier.

It's a tough one though because TOO tacky makes it a pain in the *** to pocket and remove, and yet too slick and it's easy for it to slip out of your hand..... They got it very close to "spot on" -- just a bit on the "slick" side. I'm keeping and using it.
    Can you comment on how much bulk it adds to the phone? if the 60 is 6.9-7.0 mm naked, what is it with the case on? Tks!
    11-05-16 12:17 AM
    Thanks!

All the good stuff is on the .com version of Amazon.
    And direct from Incipio as well: https://www.incipio.com/cases/smartp...-4s-cases.html
    RichardAitch likes this.
    11-05-16 12:54 AM
    Yes I have the same problem. Ordered the BlackBerry flip case which looks nice but it's too stiff and I can't type with both hands. So I'll be returning it unfortunately.
    11-05-16 04:29 AM
    I agree.
    11-05-16 04:33 AM
    Yes I have the same problem. Ordered the BlackBerry flip case which looks nice but it's too stiff and I can't type with both hands. So I'll be returning it unfortunately.
    I ordered the flip case when I ordered the phone, the stiffness will ease up.
    11-05-16 07:50 AM
    Question for you, how is the typing experience after using the incipio case for few days? Thanks!

11-05-16 11:28 PM
    Question for you, how is the typing experience after using the incipio case for few days? Thanks!
    Typing is good, device feels very balanced in your hands...or hand. There is a bit of bulk added to the device but know where near the bulk from otterbox.

I'm a two handed typer and I haven't done a lot of one handed typing on the device in general but I do find you have to reach a little with this device while typing one handed. I had a passport up until the Priv was released so everything feels small since the Passport
    11-06-16 07:25 AM
    Great, thanks for the insights!

Typing is good, device feels very balanced in your hands...or hand. There is a bit of bulk added to the device but know where near the bulk from otterbox.

I'm a two handed typer and I haven't done a lot of one handed typing on the device in general but I do find you have to reach a little with this device while typing one handed. I had a passport up until the Priv was released so everything feels small since the Passport
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-06-16 07:41 AM
197 12345 ...