Two days ago I unplugged my phone from charging and certain things were not working.
    1- Circular home button, 2-square button, 3- the top drop down menu, 4 the side button for shortcut, 5- when you press to turn off, usually an option for lock appears along with turn off and restart, but now there is no lock option instead a bug report.
    I cannot backup my data because blackberry doesn't have a desktop software for android phones to backup. Instead they want us to use content transfer, but here is the problem. I want to use it, but it tells me to update the software first, which the phone doesn't update, delete or install anything. this is also frozen. The only thing the web suggest is to factory reset. What about my data? I am really pissed off. Supporter of Blackberry and stock owner, but this may be the end. People better find a solution to this problem.
    06-30-18 04:56 AM
    I'd say it's a faulty unit. Otherwise try a restart. this isn't normal
    06-30-18 02:16 PM
    Two days ago I unplugged my phone from charging and certain things were not working.
    1- Circular home button, 2-square button, 3- the top drop down menu, 4 the side button for shortcut, 5- when you press to turn off, usually an option for lock appears along with turn off and restart, but now there is no lock option instead a bug report.
    I cannot backup my data because blackberry doesn't have a desktop software for android phones to backup. Instead they want us to use content transfer, but here is the problem. I want to use it, but it tells me to update the software first, which the phone doesn't update, delete or install anything. this is also frozen. The only thing the web suggest is to factory reset. What about my data? I am really pissed off. Supporter of Blackberry and stock owner, but this may be the end. People better find a solution to this problem.
    Hold down the power button for 32 seconds and ignore what happens on screen during that time.
    06-30-18 02:46 PM