Is the calculator simular to BB10 with a tip calculator built in?
    10-28-16 02:52 PM
    The cameras are both excellent.
    tonythecanuck likes this.
    10-28-16 02:55 PM
    That's good to know! Even better than the Priv?
    10-28-16 02:59 PM
    Rear is comparable.

Front blows the Priv away.
    tonythecanuck and Egod101 like this.
    10-28-16 04:41 PM
    OK thanks very much! That helps!!
    10-28-16 06:14 PM
    camera nipple kills it for me

holding out until companies start releasing stuff without camera nipples
    You don't notice it when the shell is on
    10-28-16 06:21 PM
    It's not a question of "specs are better", it's a question of whether it's equivalent -- and it is.

But.... it's a hell of a better deal on the money side, whether the competition be the Pixel or S7.
    Exactly, including iPhone 7 plus along with Pixel, and S7. On par with specs, thinner expandable memory, monthly security updates, better VKB and at least $200 USD less . Only thing missing is water resistance but not worth price difference.
    10-28-16 06:31 PM
    Got my phone today. First impressions are very good. I am missing the keyboard on my passport. More so the scrolling and actions like clicking T to go to top. But over I'm loving the screen and the speed. Nice upgrade from the Priv.
    tonythecanuck and Egod101 like this.
    10-28-16 09:00 PM
    Sounds good! I have both the Passport SE and the Priv too!

How do the cameras on the DTEK60 compare to the Priv?
    10-28-16 09:04 PM
    Just got my dtek60
    Omg what an incredible phone.
    I wouldn't be surprised if it is rated the best phone in the world.
    Amazing typing experience. The smoothness and speed is incredible.
    Love love love it .
    Grand Slam home run
    Glad to hear this, the pics above look pretty good I must say.
    10-28-16 09:29 PM
    GREAT! Wonderful news...

I WANT ONE!
    10-28-16 09:52 PM
    A camera is nice to have but I would prefer better performance and signal over that any day. Buy a camera if you want to be a photographer. A phone is for communication right?
    Bay 13 likes this.
    10-29-16 01:17 AM
    Is the calculator simular to BB10 with a tip calculator built in?
    No offense intended, but seriously, calculating tip is so easy. I roll my eyes a little every time I eat with others and they immediately take out their phones to calculate tip... Your brain is one of those "use it or lose it" things, so this mental laziness we all got ourselves into, just relying on google to get answers for everything instead of actually learning and memorizing, using the calculators instead of simply working things out, etc. Are making us a world of idiots honestly.

Here, let me show you how easy it is.
    Let's say we are talking about the standard 15% tip
    Your bill is $26.50
    Get 10% simply by moving the decimal one place to the left, so $2.65
    Half of that would be 5%, so $1.33
    Add them together to make the 15%, you can quickly see that it would be three ninety-something, so just round up a bit to $4...

Really, people need a calculator for this???

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    10-29-16 02:13 AM
    Is there a radio onboard if you plug in your ear pieces. Really like to know there is a radio.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-16 03:29 AM
    Is it possible upload picture or samples photos made from DTEK60 ? Without comprimation. For eg Google drive etc. Please, I have pre-ordered DTEK60 and I have time till Monday for make a decision buy or not buy. I am BB fan as you, guys. I�ve been using BB 07-present, but thinking a little bit about S7Edge + blackberry HUB etc from android market.. I have big family and I do like taking photos every day. And do like google photos as well. I heard somewhere that camera on DTEK60 is comparable with iPhone 6S.. And sounds reasonable to me. But can anyone uplod sample photos for me ? I will appreciate your help. Thanks guys for sharing your opinions. It�s great to be a part of BB fans family. That�s a big argument for me stay with BB and don�t be a typical iPhone owner. Have a great day guys. Peter from Czech rep.
    10-29-16 04:39 AM
    Is it possible upload picture or samples photos made from DTEK60 ? Without comprimation. For eg Google drive etc. Please, I have pre-ordered DTEK60 and I have time till Monday for make a decision buy or not buy. I am BB fan as you, guys. I�ve been using BB 07-present, but thinking a little bit about S7Edge + blackberry HUB etc from android market.. I have big family and I do like taking photos every day. And do like google photos as well. I heard somewhere that camera on DTEK60 is comparable with iPhone 6S.. And sounds reasonable to me. But can anyone uplod sample photos for me ? I will appreciate your help. Thanks guys for sharing your opinions. It�s great to be a part of BB fans family. That�s a big argument for me stay with BB and don�t be a typical iPhone owner. Have a great day guys. Peter from Czech rep.
    Need to go to the "photos taken with DTEK60 thread". Here it is. There is plenty in there too see so far.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1089788

Posted via CB10
    10-29-16 07:21 AM
    The s7 has 3600mah? You sure that isn't the bigger s7 edge version?

#qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    I'm pretty sure you're confusing the sizes with the previous S7. The S6 lineup had 2 Edges, the 5 inch S6 Edge, and the bigger Edge+.

The S7 line up only has 2 phones, the regular "non-edge" S7 at 5.1 inch, and then you have the one and only S7 Edge at 5.5 inches. So, if you want 5.1 inches, you need to have the "non-edge", if you want 5.5 inches have the Edge
    10-29-16 09:21 AM
    No offense intended, but seriously, calculating tip is so easy. I roll my eyes a little every time I eat with others and they immediately take out their phones to calculate tip... Your brain is one of those "use it or lose it" things, so this mental laziness we all got ourselves into, just relying on google to get answers for everything instead of actually learning and memorizing, using the calculators instead of simply working things out, etc. Are making us a world of idiots honestly.

Here, let me show you how easy it is.
    Let's say we are talking about the standard 15% tip
    Your bill is $26.50
    Get 10% simply by moving the decimal one place to the left, so $2.65
    Half of that would be 5%, so $1.33
    Add them together to make the 15%, you can quickly see that it would be three ninety-something, so just round up a bit to $4...

Really, people need a calculator for this???

Awesome. How about people in the states that live in places with 7 or 8% sales tax. Why not just double the tax to calculate your 15% tip. Math is your friend.
    10-29-16 02:07 PM
    I'm a camera guy. It's like they say, "the best camera, is the one that's with you." And no matter how small your digital camera is, your smartphone will pretty much always be smaller, and will be easier to carrier around than multiple devices.

Memories are made, things of interest are around, I want to capture them.

But the camera seems pretty reasonable as far as I can see. I want to see a full video review of the camera, like Pocketnow (by Juan Bagnell) often does.

I also believe battery life, and performance are a part of my top 3 deal breakers.
    tonythecanuck likes this.
    10-29-16 02:24 PM
    I love how fast this camera focuses. The priv one is quite slow in comparison
    10-29-16 02:31 PM
    Awesome. How about people in the states that live in places with 7 or 8% sales tax. Why not just double the tax to calculate your 15% tip. Math is your friend.
    Well, I do tip based on the total including the tax. The tax is a percentage of the subtotal. It'll be close enough to do it the way you say, but it's only 6% where I am anyway...

10-29-16 04:21 PM
    Amazing!
    10-31-16 11:38 AM
    this one is not too great
    10-31-16 11:39 AM
    Mine is coming can't wait!!!
    fanBBRY likes this.
    10-31-16 07:54 PM
    I'm a camera guy. It's like they say, "the best camera, is the one that's with you." And no matter how small your digital camera is, your smartphone will pretty much always be smaller, and will be easier to carrier around than multiple devices.

Memories are made, things of interest are around, I want to capture them.

But the camera seems pretty reasonable as far as I can see. I want to see a full video review of the camera, like Pocketnow (by Juan Bagnell) often does.

I also believe battery life, and performance are a part of my top 3 deal breakers.
    I agree with you!
    11-02-16 08:33 AM
82 1234