I have locations service on all the time (high accuracy)... as I have TASKER doing a number of functions based on my location. Have never really noticed that it uses all that much power...

But that's coming from a non BlackBerry powered phone... but do have HUB+. So I don't see it as a HUB issue.
    11-03-16 11:04 AM
    maybe Cody Bryant can explain this??
    Darn, do we Priv users have to share him and the other BB folks with you Dtek users?
    zephyr613 likes this.
    11-03-16 01:00 PM
    I see now......Hub+ Services has location permission and is running that way, even though my location (GPS) function is virtually always turned off.
    This right here solves the issue I think. You can give Hub services access to your location, but in your main settings for your phone, you don't need GPS on at all times.
    11-03-16 07:19 PM
    Are you a WhatsApp user by chance? If yes, would you classify yourself as a heavy WhatsApp user? There is a bug we found causing battery drain for heavy WhatsApp users that would be attributed to BlackBerry Hub+ Services in the way we were handling contact updates in the message list. If you take a look at the DTEK app, you can see that WhatsApp seems to query contacts often which triggered some other changes. I would doubt that the bug has anything to do with Hub+ Services querying your location, as we don't use it for anything other than that feature.
    11-23-16 01:42 PM
    Why do the hub + thing need locations?

Posted via CB10
    LoveMyLBZ likes this.
    11-23-16 02:54 PM
    Send it back for replacement
    11-23-16 05:18 PM
    Why do the hub + thing need locations?

Posted via CB10
    yeah what in the hell?!?! I just disabled Location for Hub+ Services... and now the app won't run. Location services have to be on to use the Hub. Why in the hell?!?
    11-24-16 07:08 AM
    It's an inconvenience and deficiency due to the architecture of needing to sync things back and forth between the Hub app and BlackBerry Hub+ Services apps.

Again, location is only used if you are using the snooze to a location feature in Hub.
    11-24-16 02:31 PM
    It's an inconvenience and deficiency due to the architecture of needing to sync things back and forth between the Hub app and BlackBerry Hub+ Services apps.

Again, location is only used if you are using the snooze to a location feature in Hub.
    ahh I see. Makes sense.
    On that matter, any idea how to clear a snooze from a message in hub? I have an SMS convo going in hub, and I once snoozed it. now it constantly within hub to/from this person will have a "It is now after November 15, 1:10PM" in yellow below the message. I can't find a way to clear it.
    11-25-16 08:06 AM
    ahh I see. Makes sense.
    On that matter, any idea how to clear a snooze from a message in hub? I have an SMS convo going in hub, and I once snoozed it. now it constantly within hub to/from this person will have a "It is now after November 15, 1:10PM" in yellow below the message. I can't find a way to clear it.
    hehe BB is still working on it :P
    12-07-16 01:57 AM
35 12