The battery in my dtek60 is failing. I don't think it's a job I want to tackle so I have contacted bb mobile to have it repaired. They could not give me a repair estimate over the phone. Has anyone had BB mobile repair the battery and if so what was the cost ? I'm in the US. They said 7-10 day turn around once the device is received.

I think it's worth repairing as everything else works fine and my D60 still looks like new however I don't want to spend a bunch on it.

If you had your battery replaced by BB mobile repair would you share the cost ?

Thanks
    12-01-18 08:57 AM
    The battery in my dtek60 is failing. I don't think it's a job I want to tackle so I have contacted bb mobile to have it repaired. They could not give me a repair estimate over the phone. Has anyone had BB mobile repair the battery and if so what was the cost ? I'm in the US. They said 7-10 day turn around once the device is received.

I think it's worth repairing as everything else works fine and my D60 still looks like new however I don't want to spend a bunch on it.

If you had your battery replaced by BB mobile repair would you share the cost ?

Thanks
    Just bring it to any local phone shop. They can do it in 15 minutes.
    Rico4you likes this.
    12-01-18 10:00 AM
    thank you I will see if I can find a place local to work on it
    12-03-18 10:11 PM