Do you mean 2230/ 2300?
    Otherwise, he wouldn't consider it's good

Posted via CB10
    11-05-16 10:06 AM
    Otherwise, he wouldn't consider it's good

Posted via CB10
    For sure, I just can't get my head round it. I've gone down 20% in the past 3 hours and have hardly touched it. Something is draining it - just can't figure it out.
    11-05-16 10:16 AM
    Look at what's eating the battery; there's a cause. Use the battery screen to find it; you're either wakelocked (an app is doing it) or something is spinlocking the CPU.

If you have Facebook or Messenger loaded remove them and see if the problem disappears. Those two apps are known to be trouble. Another one that's known to be trouble is Gasbuddy.

If you "need" Facebook well, then you either live with it or decide you won't and use a Chrome browser link to it instead (which you can stick on the home page); note that if you set browser notifications THAT will wind up eating power too, so there's no free lunch in this regard.

It's not the phone's fault that an app is screwing you, in short.
    RichardAitch and 00stryder like this.
    11-05-16 10:20 AM
    Look at what's eating the battery; there's a cause. Use the battery screen to find it; you're either wakelocked (an app is doing it) or something is spinlocking the CPU.

If you have Facebook or Messenger loaded remove them and see if the problem disappears. Those two apps are known to be trouble. Another one that's known to be trouble is Gasbuddy.

If you "need" Facebook well, then you either live with it or decide you won't and use a Chrome browser link to it instead (which you can stick on the home page); note that if you set browser notifications THAT will wind up eating power too, so there's no free lunch in this regard.

It's not the phone's fault that an app is screwing you, in short.
    What causes the 'Keep Awake' in BlackBerry Hub+ Services? I reckon it is this.
    11-05-16 10:29 AM
    What causes the 'Keep Awake' in BlackBerry Hub+ Services? I reckon it is this.
    Probably.

What accounts do you have in there? Start removing them until the problem goes away -- something is keeping it awake, and it should be fairly easy to isolate.

Unfortunately when it comes to email providers they can do things in their protocol (especially IMAP, where the provider can drop an IDLE connection that is used for push, forcing a reconnect) that is a violation of the standards and causes extremely high battery (and data) consumption. If an email provider does that to you the only real way around it is to set up for periodic polling or moving to a provider that doesn't.
    RichardAitch likes this.
    11-05-16 10:48 AM
    I reckon I have a duff one here.
    You're not alone... I'm an heavy user and I have to charge twice a Day. Let's say up with full charge and at 12h30 I charge from 40 to 95 to last to the bed.

The battery drainer to me is music payer. 25-25% per hour. Far from 88 hours music play seen on gsmarena DTEK60 spec.
    RichardAitch likes this.
    11-05-16 01:16 PM
    Battery life is excellent. I have no clue why it says that 😁
    10 days isn't very good :P

Maybe the battery is getting old. Lol JK

Can't wait till that day becomes a reality. Would be so so awesome!

Posted Via BlackBerry Noble OS 10.3.3
    11-05-16 01:26 PM
    You're not alone... I'm an heavy user and I have to charge twice a Day. Let's say up with full charge and at 12h30 I charge from 40 to 95 to last to the bed.

The battery drainer to me is music payer. 25-25% per hour. Far from 88 hours music play seen on gsmarena DTEK60 spec.
    25% an hour from your music player?!

My usage is no where near this! Not even on the same planet.
    11-05-16 01:35 PM
    Let me guess -- Google's player, and it's playing off or syncing to the cloud? Turn that crap off and get Onkyo's HF player
    RichardAitch likes this.
    11-05-16 01:41 PM

Dude, that's crazy. 25% per hour? I don't think any phone drains that much for a music player. Something is wrong there.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-16 03:48 PM
    25% an hour from your music player?!

My usage is no where near this! Not even on the same planet.
    Just did a test with sound on mute... 3% battery drop per hour ...the speakers seem to be guilty 😬😬😬 I'll do a test with sound at 50%

Everything else is close on the phone
    RichardAitch likes this.
    11-05-16 03:49 PM
    Just did a test with sound on mute... 3% battery drop per hour ...the speakers seem to be guilty 😬😬😬 I'll do a test with sound at 50%

Everything else is close on the phone
    What's an acceptable standard for battery drainage when using the music player? 3 percent an hour seems realistic, great actually But then again, if you can't hear what's playing, then what's the point?
    11-05-16 04:27 PM
    Don't monitor the SOT thing often - but here are recent shots from my DTEK 60... not sure if good bad or whatever.. But I do love this phone.
    Attached Thumbnails DTEK60 Battery Life-1661.jpg  
    11-05-16 06:00 PM
    Don't monitor the SOT thing often - but here are recent shots from my DTEK 60... not sure if good bad or whatever.. But I do love this phone.
    Attached Thumbnails DTEK60 Battery Life-1662.jpg  
    11-05-16 06:01 PM
    Here is mine today on a medium usage day for me.
    Attached Thumbnails DTEK60 Battery Life-7620.jpg  
    11-05-16 06:14 PM
    OK here are what kind of battery drain I get from my music player.

Sound off 3% / hrs
    Sound half 8% /hrs
    Full sound 22%/hrs

Conclusion, theese amazing speakers are battery drainer
    11-05-16 08:12 PM
    Screen time on, 7hrs. Used over 2 days, 100% to 15%. DTEK60 Battery Life-1475.jpg
    11-06-16 12:29 PM
    OK here are what kind of battery drain I get from my music player.

Sound off 3% / hrs
    Sound half 8% /hrs
    Full sound 22%/hrs

Conclusion, theese amazing speakers are battery drainer
    I did make a test with the louder stereo speaker I ever had...the Z30. 2 hours with maximum volume... Average 4% per hour battery drain. Well, the DTEK60 is THE best phone I ever had, battery is great but not for playing music out loud . It's sad because the sound is so clear and nice. 🤔
    11-06-16 12:57 PM
    Wow looks like people are getting great battery life. Good to see.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-16 01:19 PM
    Great, makes me want the device the more. One less thing for the negative reviewers to b**ch about

Posted via CB10
    Egod101 likes this.
    11-06-16 01:25 PM
    Today for some reason I had severe battery drain from Facebook, no surprise there, and Spotify. Now my phone was sitting idle in my car for about 6 hours while I worked outside. I had not used either application prior to laying the phone idle. It drained about 30%. Now I'm on the phone actively using it, and the battery is draining slow as can be. Odd behaviors sometimes, I chalk most of it up to Justin android being android.
    RichardAitch likes this.
    11-06-16 05:50 PM
    Can the members please post screen shots?

Let's all be realistic,

You can't expect much out of a 3000 mAh battery pack at this day and age. It's just there to get you through the day..
    11-07-16 01:19 AM
    Can the members please post screen shots?

Let's all be realistic,

You can't expect much out of a 3000 mAh battery pack at this day and age. It's just there to get you through the day..
    When my colleague is using the Classic and I am using the 60 - when he still has 68% left at 1600hrs and I have 23% left - when I have not been on the device more than him - no, it isn't there to get you through the day. It's a larger battery than his and something isn't right in what I am experiencing.

Something isn't right in the huge differences we are experiencing. I will be phoning tech support this afternoon requesting replacement and will see if that is better.
    11-07-16 03:32 AM
    You only went down 1% in 19 hours? What the heck?
    Huh?
    11-07-16 04:48 AM
    Well, pleased to say that after the update it is now only using 2% p/h without use.

Does that sound the same for everyone else?

Marvellous.
    11-08-16 03:04 AM
166 ... 34567