01-02-19 05:51 PM
178 ... 678
tools
    Nope, The battery drain is from Google Photo App, it continuously backs up and sync with Google assistant and 12-15 other google things, go to settings turn of back up and sync, open google photos and turn of all 12-15 things it's constantly sharing with, turn off google assistant

** I now can fully charge D-TEK 60 in 1 hour not the 4 hours it took before, and 1 full charge lasts all day long with normal use, It is NOT a bad battery nor is it an internal hardware issue, It's Google

If you go to settings and look to see apps battery usage you will see Google photos is pegged

Use Micro SD card for all your photos,media, and video's , You will forget you have a battery problem I promise
    12-31-18 07:07 PM
    Nope, The battery drain is from Google Photo App, it continuously backs up and sync with Google assistant and 12-15 other google things, go to settings turn of back up and sync, open google photos and turn of all 12-15 things it's constantly sharing with, turn off google assistant

** I now can fully charge D-TEK 60 in 1 hour not the 4 hours it took before, and 1 full charge lasts all day long with normal use, It is NOT a bad battery nor is it an internal hardware issue, It's Google

If you go to settings and look to see apps battery usage you will see Google photos is pegged

Use Micro SD card for all your photos,media, and video's , You will forget you have a battery problem I promise
    Can anyone verify this? I want to get two DTEK60's for backup phones, and it would be nice to know right off the bat if the ones I get are going to have battery issues or not.
    01-01-19 07:16 PM

I had a battery drain problem before. Then I changed my battery. I was getting over 30 hrs from the new battery.

Then I updated the Facebook app. The battery drain came back. I use CM lite and it shows that the Facebook app restarts itself over 100 times within an hour.
    01-02-19 05:51 PM
178 ... 678