10-15-16 09:35 PM
278 ... 101112
tools
    Not really true in my case. I frequently use the DTEK app to change permissions in apps, it's the easiest way to do it.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for DTEK50
    Don't mind him. He doesn't even really know what it actually does. On lollipop sure it didn't have a lot of use. Now on marshmallow it's very useful.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-15-16 08:55 PM
    Don't lie. The DTEK security app is something u look at once and say "great...it says excellent". Whatever that means.

via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Maybe do some research before calling people liars..

Key Features for DTEK
    • Monitor – Know at a glance the overall security rating for your device, as well as for specific security features. You can identify whether or not you need to take any action to improve the security of your device.
    • Control – Easily change your security settings to improve the security rating for your device and specific security features.
    • Track – Turn on event logging to track what your apps are doing. Advanced tools help you track what info your apps have accessed, how it’s being used and the duration of use. This includes which apps are accessing your camera, microphone, location and personal information.
    • Alert – Be notified of specific application activities when you set up notifications.

Posted via my DTEK50
    10-15-16 09:25 PM
    Maybe do some research before calling people liars..

Key Features for DTEK
    • Monitor – Know at a glance the overall security rating for your device, as well as for specific security features. You can identify whether or not you need to take any action to improve the security of your device.
    • Control – Easily change your security settings to improve the security rating for your device and specific security features.
    • Track – Turn on event logging to track what your apps are doing. Advanced tools help you track what info your apps have accessed, how it’s being used and the duration of use. This includes which apps are accessing your camera, microphone, location and personal information.
    • Alert – Be notified of specific application activities when you set up notifications.

Posted via my DTEK50
    DTEK is the one thing that is still making blackberry devices relevant. If it's worth the price tag is a personal choice. The hub would be equally relevant if bb could integrate it into Android with the same functionality as in bb10 but as of now it's just another app.
    I am still waiting for the first reviews of the Dtek60 but don't have high hopes although I am keeping an open mind.... Just wish bb10 would have had more success as I loved that OS.
    spiculated likes this.
    10-15-16 09:35 PM
278 ... 101112