[url]https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01LY8QV47/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB&psc=1&ta g=hawk-future-ca-20&ascsubtag=UUcbUvbUpU12680945]

Noticed this today. Is there anything different with this device than the one on shop blackberry? It's only a savings of $20, I know, but every bit counts. I don't need the bundled quickcharger as I already have one, and I do not plan on using a case. So I guess I might as well save the $20?
    11-28-16 08:45 PM
    Sure.... But I think you might want a case. I used my Z30 for years without a case but I am using the free cheap case they included on my DTEK 60 as the phone is slippery.

While sitting on my couch I will remove the case to try and get used to it. It for now sticking with the case.

Great phone by the way
    11-28-16 08:57 PM
    Sure.... But I think you might want a case. I used my Z30 for years without a case but I am using the free cheap case they included on my DTEK 60 as the phone is slippery.

While sitting on my couch I will remove the case to try and get used to it. It for now sticking with the case.

Great phone by the way
    Personally instead of an ugly cheap case, you should get one of the ukarbon skins that are supposed to be more grippy. The guy from that company was on here talking about a new line for the dtek60 specifically to make it more grippy.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    11-28-16 09:09 PM

Great phone by the way
    glad to hear you like! Still on the fence
    11-28-16 09:21 PM