Received my DTEK 60 on Tuesday this week.

Love the Build & Feel of the device. Well done!!

The overall performance of the device is nice. I haven't noticed any issues with my day to day activities. I'm not a game guy, so I am unsure how the DTEK 60 would handle things with a game.

Screen clarity is outstanding. Love the screen. Crisp and clear.

Battery life has been solid. 4am to 9pm is my typical day. 3 email accounts and 100 emails daily. Heavy Web Browsing. Heavy Texting. Some apps.

The ear piece sound has been really bad for me. Maybe it's just my phone, but it crackles and is difficult to hear the person on the other line.

Camera has been good. Having used an iPhone 7, Note 7, 7 Edge, id say the DTEK isn't up to those standards, but it's a good camera overall.

Overall I feel this device is on par with some higher priced phones. The value is good.

Do I like it better than my Priv? Not really, I like the PKB on the Priv, and I oddly enough, I like the slide out feature on the Priv. Not worth the upgrade IMHO.
    Do I like it better than my Passport. Only for app support a functional browser and 2016 speed.

I'm tired of slab phones. They are boring. 10 year old technology, we need something different.
    11-18-16 07:30 AM

Do I like it better than my Priv? Not really, I like the PKB on the Priv, and I oddly enough, I like the slide out feature on the Priv. Not worth the upgrade IMHO.
    Do I like it better than my Passport. Only for app support a functional browser and 2016 speed.

I'm tired of slab phones. They are boring. 10 year old technology, we need something different.
    Thanks for this. You've pretty much clinched I it for me to keep my Priv. I've had my finger on the "complete order" for the DTEK60 the last few days! This is despite a crappy speakerphone, and one instance of heating/throttling that resulted in a botched video capture during a crucial moment.

I agree; slab phones are boring. The Priv really does stand out.
    11-18-16 12:46 PM